воскресенье, 23 февраля 2014 г.

I will be staying at the Wickaninnish Inn and will have a Budget rental car. The Inn told me that I


I will be staying at the Wickaninnish Inn and will have a Budget rental car. The Inn told me that I can just leave the rental car there when I am done with it and they will take care of returning it. This is great service although it makes me a little nervous. Has anyone ever done this before? Do they give you some sort of a receipt which proves you returned the car in perfect southwest airlines cheap tickets condition by the scheduled southwest airlines cheap tickets time?
If not then since I am not leaving Tofino from the main airport where the Budget office is, but instead am leaving on a float plane from the Tofino Air dock, I am trying to figure out the logistics of returning the car at the office and then somehow getting southwest airlines cheap tickets to the dock which is a few miles away. I am assuming that Tofino southwest airlines cheap tickets does not have loads of taxis all over the place you can hail at a moment's notice.
We have had many guests leave their Budget rental cars with us here. Bob and James from Budget are very close by and never allow these vechicle to stay sitting southwest airlines cheap tickets in our parking lot for very long. I can promise you that your car will be safe while it is left here on our property. The day that you depart please leave the keys with us here at the concierge desk. We will call either Bob or James and have them come and pick up the car. They will then know that you are finished with the car and the exact time that you have finished with it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий