понедельник, 29 сентября 2014 г.

On a different note: In Norway we had to go with AutoEurope because the rental agencies that Kemwel


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
We're thnnking about renting a car and driving through Provence this summer. The last time we did this--in 1997--we learned that there was a major difference in rates among different companies. If I remember correctly Kemwell?? was cheapest. Does anyone know the best buys now?
We used Autoeurope, which is a conglomerate of several agencies, and their prices were really reasonable, especially if you book far enough in advance. Last time we used them was in 2009 -- picked up the car in Nice and dropped miami vacation packages off in Avignon.
Similar to booking here in the states -- the further out, the better the deal. Although miami vacation packages I remember I did get a pretty good deal just going to a rental company back in '98 in Cannes. So long as you can manage a stick shift, and have insurance so you can waive theirs, the cost is pretty cheap.
I don't think I have ever seen a rental available in France for $25 a day. Are you sure you have included: road tax, location surcharges, environmental fees, or other miscellaneous fees such as additional drivers?
My note, and I have not gone back to the site, is that Kemwel was $355 for 14 days. The smallest standard shift cars are not subject to the environmental fee, at least were not last year, and I am the only driver. The only surcharge I would expect would be the road tax and the possible airport/train station surcharge of 35 . I don't believe that this was a special, but I'll find out when I have my itinerary finalized and actually book the car. Even with whatever extra fees tacked miami vacation packages on, the basic point is that Kemwel, for whatever reason, is cheaper than AutoEurope.
On a different note: In Norway we had to go with AutoEurope because the rental agencies that Kemwel used tacked on a one-way miami vacation packages fee that made the rental more expensive than AutoEurope's although miami vacation packages the base price was significantly lower. I found that out with the agent on the line, who was the same person for both Kemwel and AutoEurope.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий