пятница, 26 сентября 2014 г.

My thoughts on the meal I selected, it was very tasty and it did not affected my stomach at all. The


I recently traveled to West Palm Beach, FL from Los Angeles and my travel route was the following: LAX-DFW-PBI discount car rental promotional codes (Departure) PBI-LAX (Return). It turned out to be one of the Best flying discount car rental promotional codes days I have had this year and I have traveled well over 90 thousand miles so far, but that day was just special. The crew from all the flights were super attentive, caring and focused on making the flight enjoyable by providing incredible customer service. I boarded a 737 from LAX to DFW and another 737 from DFW to PBI. On Today s blog post I will share my second leg of this trip and the overall service I received throughout the 2 hour and 30 minute flight to West Palm Beach I will share my feedback and break the myth that first class meals aren t healthy or taste like crap, because discount car rental promotional codes in reality lately I have been eating more airplane food than regular food and they all have been delicious.
As soon as I arrived to the departure Gate the boarding process began and I was seating 6E (Isle | First Class) Upon entering the aircraft I was greeted by flight attendant Kelley and she was awesome and had a great sense of humor, shortly discount car rental promotional codes when the rest of first class passengers got settled she started offering a pre-departure beverage and I couldn t pass up a refreshment, so I went ahead and ordered a Vodka with Cranberry juice, it was ready in less than 5 minutes and Kelley went ahead and delivered with a smile. I knew it was going to be a good flight just by the moment I entered the aircraft and for me customer service is everything and being a frequent flyer myself, American airlines is my home away from home.
After the boarding process ended, the captain went on the PA and introduced himself and told us the flight plan and flight time and our estimated time of arrival, he also let us know that it was going to be a fairly choppy climb out due to weather and winds but it should be a smooth flight after cruising altitude and that it was. After a 5 minute ground stop in DFW because of Miami air traffic control having issues our departure was delayed I was careless about it because safety delays has never bothered me, shortly after we were clear for take off.
Once we reached cruising altitude, Kelley the first class attendant started to pass out hot nuts and delivered my drink of choice, Ginger discount car rental promotional codes Ale. If you are an American Airlines frequent flyer, you know hot nuts it s a signature snack prior to the meal.
While I was enjoying my ginger ale and snack, Kelley started taking meal orders and there was two great choices, Salmon with a Green salad or Chicken discount car rental promotional codes Parmesan with a Zucchini salad, so I decided to get the chicken discount car rental promotional codes parmesan and bump up the protein, it also came with steamed yams.
My thoughts on the meal I selected, it was very tasty and it did not affected my stomach at all. The chicken was thick and super delicious along with the steamed yams. The salad could have more flavor but it wasn t bad, I enjoyed the meal and again, eating while flying discount car rental promotional codes with American airlines is never a dull moment, great and tasty meals are always being offered.
After the meal service was finished I decided to sleep for the rest of the flight, due that it was a fairly bumpy flight (at different discount car rental promotional codes stages of the flight), I was not fully asleep so I would wake up every 20-30 minutes to watch the time and watch the Chicago Fire series that was playing through the flight, I was finally able to knock out and woke up with 40 minutes before landing where I saw Kelley starting to offer us cookies and any other beverage of choice, I chose the Chocolate chip cookies got ready for landing.
Bottom line, flying with American Airlines it s always an ultimate pleasure because discount car rental promotional codes it s my airline of choice and for me its my home away from home. The flight overall was great, the food was delicious, the service was outstanding and captain was awesome.
We landed about 10 minutes later due to the delay in Dallas discount car rental promotional codes and the captain apologize, and again I did not mind the delay so I was ok with it. Before leaving the aircraft I thanked Kelley for such a great job and went on with my day.
Filed Under: Aircraft , Food Tourism , Travel discount car rental promotional codes Tagged With: 737 , AA , American Airlines , Boeing 737 , Business , Dallas , DFW , First Class , Fitness , Flying , Food , Frequent discount car rental promotional codes Flyer , Health , Hot Nuts , Meals , New American , Nutrition , PBI , Review , Work

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий