пятница, 26 сентября 2014 г.

Using my OCBC Frank card, I should be getting back a 6% rebate, which is about $20 off from my next


Good news people, I am finally going on a well-deserved holiday soon! The last holiday I took was to Hong Kong back in May of this year . While many of my friends went on fabulous trips throughout the summer months of June and July, I have been quite busy with work the whole year actually. Oh well, here's not the place to complain about work, but rather make other jealous by announcing my holiday plans!
Just like for my Hong Kong trip, I used Skyscanner to shop around for cheap flights and help me do comparisons. Although Kayak actually has a better platform (better user interface, more options, multi-city planning, price trends), I am still very pleased with using Skyscanner. Perhaps I am a bit biased since I have been using Skyscanner since 2012 and it has been my best friend helping me plan my overseas trips even back then.
One of the things that I like about Skyscanner is the fact that they generate prices in real-time. myrtle beach hotels and resorts Even if websites display a certain price, they already know how the taxes and charges add up for each site so that the amount that they display is really the final net amount to be paid.
The picture above is a good example. It went over to hit 8 different websites to generate myrtle beach hotels and resorts immediate quotes with the same flight itinerary and then suggested the cheapest one. However, unlucky me, but Travelgenio and Travel2Be are both the same companies and they had a major flaw with their website:
Yup, their website couldn't process my name because my surname was invalid. I guess that's what happens if you're born Chinese with a short last name! I couldn't figure out how to change the currency of ebookers, and since I didn't want to pay in pounds sterling, I didn't bother to try to check out.
Using my OCBC Frank card, I should be getting back a 6% rebate, which is about $20 off from my next credit card bill! Anyway, I will still be around for the rest the of the month, I have a ton of work to finish up before I leave for my holiday. Just when work is slowly getting more relaxed and I am about to go for a holiday, does the market start to look very exciting.
Any advice provided on this website is general advice myrtle beach hotels and resorts only. It has been prepared without taking into account myrtle beach hotels and resorts your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having myrtle beach hotels and resorts regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on this website, you should independently conduct your own due diligence before making any decisions. myrtle beach hotels and resorts gotmoneygothoney.blogspot.com disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this site. The reader must accept sole responsibility associated myrtle beach hotels and resorts with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this website is no substitute for financial myrtle beach hotels and resorts advice. The author generally receives no forms of compensation or benefit from mentioning any of the products found on this website. Disclosure on holdings or interests will be provided if deemed informative, but it is not obligatory. The links on this website are provided as a convenience and are for informational purposes only. No infringement of any sort is intended with the purpose of profiteering or malice. myrtle beach hotels and resorts The author will remove anything at the request of the owner. Any intentions contrary to this disclaimer will contain all efforts to be explicitly highlighted.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий