пятница, 22 февраля 2013 г.

We went the June before we moved and the boys LOVED it, as did I. I had not been in years and we had


David and I decided to surprise the kids with a trip to SeaWorld San Antonio for Easter. The Easter Bunny brought the kids their baskets filled with road trip goodies on Friday with a note that he hoped they had a good time at SeaWorld. I had Big Girl read the note herself and it took a few minutes for it to register what was happening. southwest airline flight information Considering it was one of the very first things Big Girl asked for when we were doing our if we win the lottery daydreaming , she was pretty ecstatic.
I signed us up for the Ultimate Seafari Tour so we started our day bright and early with a private tour. If you ve never done this I highly recommend it. Our tour guide was informative and super nice, and the experience was just fantastic. The kids got a chance to feed seals, sea lions, and dolphins all before the park had even opened.
Here s a video of them feeding and petting the dolphins. It is a little long, but it gives you an idea of the experience. Plus you get to see me snatching Bud s hand out of a dolphin s mouth. Almost. (Totally Bud s fault. The dolphins were super sweet.)
We also got a tour of the Conservation Center where the kids got to hold an alligator, and personnel from the park talked about the importance of caring for our environment and some of the work SeaWorld does to help animals.
It was a fantastic day, and I m sure we will take them again. At the end of the day when we asked what their favorite part was, Bud yelled feeding the fish! I guess he missed out on some of the finer points of the educational experience. They re mammals Bud. Sheesh. Of course after that both kids pretty much followed up that their favorite parts were every single thing we had done that day.
I grew up going to CA for vacations southwest airline flight information as a kid to visit family, and Sea World San Diego was always a highlight. We didn t go every trip, but we went several times. I wanted southwest airline flight information to be a marine biologist for a long time, but then realized I didn t love science enough and that my ears couldn t handle water pressure. I am still fascinated by whales and dolphins though.
We went the June before we moved and the boys LOVED it, as did I. I had not been in years and we had a fantastic time, including a day at the water park. That s a great tip on the private tour though, I did not know about that . Next time And the smile on Big Girl s face says it all!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий