среда, 20 февраля 2013 г.

This time you will come to our country again so that I can enjoy that on TV in Hi-Defination. I've a


CCTV Spring Festival Gala is known to virtually every Chinese fairmont hotel dallas tx person across the globe. It is held every year to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New year and is broadcast fairmont hotel dallas tx live to the world on the Lunar New Year's Eve. It debuted 30 years ago in 1983 and has now become part of modern China's culture and tradition.
The gala pioneered putting Chinese fairmont hotel dallas tx performing artists on the TV screen. It revolutionized fairmont hotel dallas tx Chinese television. Different types of performances like singing, acrobatics, magic, cross talk, and opera are all given their chance to shine. To perform at the gala is seen as the pinnacle of a performer's career. Every year, numerous artists across the country audition for a slot at the gala. The gala's incredible popularity makes it possible for a nobody fairmont hotel dallas tx to transform into a national star overnight.
The gala has made some world records: It has the world's highest audience numbers of its kind, reaching more than one billion (1,000,000,000.) viewers. It's the world's longest fairmont hotel dallas tx gala, broadcast live for 4 and a half hours. It has the largest number of artists: over 1000. In April, 2012, during the MIPTV Media Market in France, CCTV Spring Festival Gala was granted a Guinness World Record Certificate for being the gala watched by the largest number of people.
Celine Dion is a world famous French and English language pop singer. She has a vast range of fans and enjoys a worldwide reputation. Her albums have sold more than 220 million copies. In 1997, with the huge success of the film Titanic , Dion's song "My Heart Will Go On" became a hit all over the world, and she came to be a household name in China.
fairmont hotel dallas tx Celine Dion is also known for her personal qualities. She loves life, loves her family and is also very interested in Chinese culture and the Chinese Lunar New Year. She intends to use her performance at the gala to send her new year greetings to all the Chinese people.
It's been reported that Celine Dion will team up with famous Chinese soprano Song Zuying to sing a popular Chinese folk song called "Mo Li Hua", meaning Jasmine Flower. Song Zuying is also a household name in China and is much loved across the world.
On October 12th this year, Song Zuying held a solo concert entitled, 'What a Beautiful Jasmine' in America's John F. Kennedy Center fairmont hotel dallas tx for the Performing Arts. Washington declared that day as SongZuying Day. In 2006, Song's album 'Bainianliusheng' was nominated as the best Classical Crossover Album at the Grammy Awards. In 2007, Song Zuying received the Gold Art award from the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. In 2008, she performed fairmont hotel dallas tx "The Flame of Love" with Spanish tenor Placido Domingo at the closing ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. She was highly praised by Domingo.
"Mo Li Hua" is one of the most popular folk songs in China and is also known to many in the world. fairmont hotel dallas tx The song originated in Liuhe, Nanjing, and was adapted fairmont hotel dallas tx from local folk songs by renowned composer He Fangcai. "Mo Li Hua" was performed at the ceremony marking Hong Kong's return to China and at the closing fairmont hotel dallas tx ceremony of the Athens Olympics.
Celine Dion has showed great interest in joining this year's gala. She said, "It's a great honor to be invited to participate in the 2013 CCTV Spring Festival, and I'd like thank China Central fairmont hotel dallas tx Television fairmont hotel dallas tx for this great privilege, fairmont hotel dallas tx as well as Evergrande Music Co.ltd fairmont hotel dallas tx for supporting and assisting the process. During the many years that I've been performing in Las Vegas, fairmont hotel dallas tx I've become aware of the importance of the Spring Festival as we've welcomed so many wonderful Chinese fans to our shows. Now I'll have the chance to experience this magnificent event in person. It's been almost 5 years since I was last in China. I love the Chinese people and their culture fairmont hotel dallas tx and I'm looking forward to going back there, and celebrating the Chinese New Year with all of them!""
The 2013 CCTV Spring Festival Gala is the 31st edition, as its increasing influence and popularity fairmont hotel dallas tx continues to grow worldwide. Since it's the first time a world star like Celine Dion has joined the gala, the gala team has been exploring new ways to add to the experience of her performances. And with the partnership of Evergrande Music Co.ltd, Celine Dion's performance on CCTV is made possible.
We believe the international duet, Celine Dion and Song Zuying will serve as the shining point of this year's gala. Celine Dion's performance will undoubtedly be a feast for the eyes and ears for Chinese viewers. We're really looking forward to her wonderful performance!
I remember last time you came to Shanghai, the city I'm in. I was a poor student that time, but so lucky I've got the scholarship from my university, fairmont hotel dallas tx which is truly a gift from God to me. I went to the ticket office at the very fisrt time. I didn't get a good ticket although it is the very beginning. But this can't reduce any of your power. When you're performing, I was feeling every of your heart beat with mine, singing, dancing and crying with you...
This time you will come to our country again so that I can enjoy that on TV in Hi-Defination. I've also heard about your world tour 2013, this time you've found a better entertainment company AEG this time, we are sure we will get greater expierence this time! Can't wait for TEAMCELINE to realse the online ticket booking!
Japanese - I don't think I could have learn this language, but you like japan, "To love you more." "A World to believein" "Be the man". I love them so much. So when I had the chance, I tried to learn that, and found it not too difficult for me, because Japan is near to my Country.
Music - Celine's friends are too many... IL DIVO, The Canadian Tenors, The Beatles, Bee Gees, the Eagles, Ito Yuna, Taro Hakase, Adele... Just because you love them, and I love them so... So that you are my music teacher as always.
How to be a good person - Although it is the most important side for me. I don't want to explain that too much, that's just what I've changed on the way. In a word, I think that should be: "to be real!" Many people think that being real is stupid, that's wrong. They just don't leave time for miracle to happen.
I've always thinking of to have a job that is relational to music, although everyone thought I was dreaming that time. I've got job in Roland at my absolute lowest. I had been assigned fairmont hotel dallas tx to the Pro Audio Visual Department. fairmont hotel dallas tx It's new to Roland China and new to me. A big challenge that nobody had done this before. But I was so happy that I was running my dream. And not long ago I've found Roland M-48 personal mixer being used in your show. You don't know how happy I was that time, because Roland had built a relationship between me and you! I'm still in Roland and things is getting better thanks to your powerful lyrics around me everyday.
I had met an incredible sound engineer these days who loves our machines so much, who's called Ruben, I showed my love for Celine to Ruben in email and he is so happy too. I'm building up my personality everyday to be like you, which really works on my job and my life!
I think it's gonna be chinese new year's eve, that is Saturday Feb 9th. I hope I can find a live streaming somewhere! If someone knows please fairmont hotel dallas tx let me know thanks! good luck Celine! that will be amazing. Celine has the range to sing classical fairmont hotel dallas tx music. If she would have had trained to do so instead of pop music, she would have been the new Maria Callas
Thanks for the news!!!! Finally is official now. I'm glad she was invited for this big event. I can't wait for this! hope fully this event would be live, so everyone have the chance to watch the spectacular fairmont hotel dallas tx performance of our amazing Celine Dion.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий