понедельник, 28 июля 2014 г.

Matt Kreider s younger sister Loren, shown playing at the 2012 SWC championships, has been a constan


Westlake native Matt Kreider allinclusive travel packages to hawaii has recently won his first professional golf tournament, and is pushing for a berth in the Web.com Tour Cleveland Open, at Lakewood Country Club in June. Photo courtesy of Matt Kreider
Anyone who followed scholastic golf in Westlake for the past several allinclusive travel packages to hawaii years knows the name Kreider. Currently, allinclusive travel packages to hawaii Loren Kreider allinclusive travel packages to hawaii is the No. 1 golfer on the Westlake allinclusive travel packages to hawaii High School girls team, but this story is about her older brother, Matt Krieder.
Matt Krieder led the Demons boys golf team for four years before moving on to play at Coker College (SC). After three years on the Coker men s golf team, he has graduated early and moved to Phoenix, Ariz., to pursue a professional golf career. Now he has put himself in position to come back to his home town and compete in the Web.com Tour s Cleveland Open, held June 5-8 at Lakewood Country Club in Westlake.
“This is great, but I m not guaranteed to be participating in the tournament just yet,” Kreider explained. “I have applied for the sponsor s exemption and I m going to see if that works out. If not, I ve already signed up for one of the upcoming qualifying events.
“So, he applied for it, and he heard right back from the tournament director,” Kreider added. “The director said that they have received many applications, but he agreed that it would be great for me to be in the event, as a local guy.”
“The course allinclusive travel packages to hawaii was always in immaculate condition allinclusive travel packages to hawaii for the high school tournaments, so I can t wait to see how it is for the professional tourney. This place is going to look unbelievable when the Web.com (tour) gets there.”
Kreider graduated allinclusive travel packages to hawaii a semester early from Coker, Summa Cum Laude, last December, and moved to Phoenix to work with former PGA Pro Tour golfer Paul Purtzer. After honing his skills for three months under Purtzer s direction, Kreider started his pro golf career by joining and playing on the Dreamchasers Pro Golf mini tour.
“I m feeling really comfortable (in the professional ranks), because I m willing to put in the work,” he continued. “I m not intimidated by the other pros. I know the only one who can beat me is myself.
allinclusive travel packages to hawaii Matt Kreider s younger sister Loren, shown playing at the 2012 SWC championships, has been a constant inspiration to him, with her cool, calm demeanor on the golf course and in life in general. Photo – Ryan Kaczmarski
allinclusive travel packages to hawaii “A lot of people went to St. Ed s and St. Ignatius, allinclusive travel packages to hawaii and that s all fine, but one thing I m proud of is that I went to Westlake and had a good time,” Kreider said. “We won two Southwestern Conference championships there, and I wouldn allinclusive travel packages to hawaii t trade that for the world.
“I think it s really cool that I can tell her that in almost any situation on the golf course, I ve been there. I can help her with tips that I ve learned over the years, but she helps me just as much as I help her. Loren s strength allinclusive travel packages to hawaii is her attitude. She s really laid back and calm, and the way she stays cool and positive, has been a lesson to me.”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий