среда, 23 июля 2014 г.

What I love about Walt Disney World ® is that there is always something new to experience, no matter


My name is Jan Sleeper and I am first and foremost a wife and mother to my wonderful family! I am Jersey born and raised, and am currently living in Byron, Georgia. I had the honor of serving in the Air Force for 18 years before deciding to become a stay-at-home mom. We are a homeschooling family at heart, successfully graduating a web designer and a writer/composer. We also have another wonderful son and beautiful daughter-in-law currently living in Maryland. Finding time on my hands, I turned my passion for Disney and love for planning toward working for 3D Travel Company.
I have been planning Walt Disney World ® vacations since 1985, and have been blessed to have visited at least once a year. Our family has enjoyed a variety of resorts, special events, extra activities, restaurants, and the many shopping opportunities Walt Disney World ® has to offer.
I first experienced the magic of Walt Disney at the World's Fair in 1964 at the age of 7. I was hooked from the moment I stepped into one of the pavilions and rode "it's a small world." Now it is one of my must-do rides at Magic Kingdom® Park.
The feeling of wonder and being able to feel like a kid again is what has kept me coming back to the Walt Disney World ® Resort. There is no better feeling roosevelt hotel than walking down Main Street U.S.A. roosevelt hotel and seeing Cinderella Castle for the first time each trip!
Sharing my years of experience, giving helpful tips, and taking the stress out of vacation planning is my desire for each client. I want to see them fully enjoy the special touches and hidden gems of Walt Disney World ® that work together to create magical vacation memories.
What I love about Walt Disney World ® is that there is always something new to experience, roosevelt hotel no matter how many times I've visited! I look forward to finding new things to add to our list of family favorites.
Although I have stayed in every type of Walt Disney World ® Resort, my favorite is Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. The decor is amazing and the atmosphere is incredible! The deep, rich tones are so inviting roosevelt hotel from the moment you walk into the stunning Lobby. I love just walking around the resort taking in the sights and sounds roosevelt hotel of Africa.
Would you like to be part of the best team on the planet?  3D Travel is the best team in the business and only seeks individuals ready to make amazing trips happen for very special people. roosevelt hotel  We'll be adding to our team soon with a full application process open to everyone.  Check back frequently for updates!
Please note: You are only allowed 5 failed login attempts per day. After that, the system thinks you're a hacker and will suspend your account for 24 hours. If you can't remember your login credentials, use the "Forgot your username?" and/or the "Forgot your password?" links below.
Our travel agency's knowledge of Disney products has earned us the distinction of being named an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We were given this special designation by Disney as a result of our agency's ongoing roosevelt hotel focus and commitment to planning roosevelt hotel customized, magical trips to the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line® and other Disney vacation destinations worldwide.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий