суббота, 26 июля 2014 г.

Very sound advice, unfortunately we are unable to travel on Saturday back to Paris, as my other daug


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
I'm going with my daughter to Paris soon and we are meeting fox rental car my mom there. From Paris we will travel to Rouen. We will be taking a train to get there. We are leaving Rouen on Sunday and have our flights the same day. Problem is my mom's fliht leaves from Beauvais airport, while me and my daughter fly from Charles de Gaulle. So I have to drop my mom off at Beauvais airport before heading to the Charles de Gaulle fox rental car airport. I know there is public transportation I can take, but it seems like too much work, as we have to go back to Paris first. I thought about renting a car in Rouen and driving to de Gaulle airport via Beauvais. Has anyone fox rental car done this and is it a good idea or should I just do public transportation?
So you don't think renting a car is a good option? I wanted to avoid going back to Paris, despite my mom being able to make to Beauvais from Porte Maillot. Also it seemed like a cheaper option for the 3 of us just to rent a car or am I wrong? I know driving in Paris is not fun, but is it like that outside of Paris as well?
First of all, I make it a point never to travel from outside Paris on a train on the same day that I am flying. So I'd go back to Paris the night before. That also solves the problem of people leaving fox rental car from two different airports. Your mom can take the shuttle to Beauvais and you can take the RER or a taxi or a bus to CDG.
Very sound advice, unfortunately we are unable to travel on Saturday back to Paris, as my other daughter competes that late evening in Rouen and we would not be able to see her, which was the main point of going to France in January vs later in a year. We are flying back on Sunday, because that's when her team travels back home, so that's why everything has to be crammed on Sunday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий