пятница, 23 августа 2013 г.

Terminals 4 and 5 can be reached from Terminal 1 by train (free and very short wait) from below the


I'm going to fly into Heathrow in September and I have a long 12 hour layover, flying out that same night. I want to get a hotel for the day so that I can rest and relax in comfort. I have narrowed it down to: Radisson Edwardian, Sofitel or Hilton. I know that the Sofitel is at Terminal 5, Hilton at Terminal 4. And Radisson just off the airport property? I arrive and depart from Terminal 1. Which would be most convenient? I don't mind taking a taxi to/from the hotel, if necessary--but I don't want to travel far. I see that the Radisson is .7 miles from Terminal 1--is this right?
Terminals 4 and 5 can be reached from Terminal 1 by train (free and very short wait) from below the terminals. I think I would opt for the Sofitel or Hilton, assuming all other factors being equal, as both are connected to the terminals.
So, I'd be inclined to take the convenience of either the Sofitel or the Hilton. Just hop on the train and make your way to arrivals and follow the signs. Have not stayed at the Sofitel, but have heard good things, and it is pretty new. Have stayed at the Hilton and it is what you would expect from a Hilton - clean, comfortable, very pleasant. A bit of a walk from the train station to the Hilton. If pricing were equal, I'd probably take a shot at the Sofitel, for the newer rooms.
We stayed at the Sofitel this month and were extremely pleased. car rental 18 age The train will not take long and once you are at the T5 stop you are almost around the corner from the hallway that ends in the hotel. It was a superior experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий