воскресенье, 27 октября 2013 г.

Recent Comments Dolores Collard on How s Your Financial Health? Dr Laura Schlessinger on Are You Sir


As Jeff Foxworthy says, you might be a redneck if Well, does buying my father tickets to a NASCAR race fit the bill? Dad is getting ready to turn 80 this year, and since his June birthday always falls close to Father s Day, he usually ends up getting dual purpose presents from my brothers budget denver hotels and I.  Even though he doesn t meet all the criteria for being a redneck NASCAR fan , over the past several years he has become an armchair follower of Earnhardt, Gordon, Elliott, and of course, Danika Patrick.
I d always thought of NASCAR racing as a blue collar family sport so I was surprised to see just how pricey a day at the races would be.  Apparently, being a serious NASCAR fan can be a very expensive hobby. Some devoted fans travel across the country every spring to see one of the more famous races, the Daytona 500, which would entail not only buying the tickets to the race itself but also the travel costs for the weekend. (Luckily, the tickets I bought are for the September race a little closer to home at Dover Downs Raceway in Delaware, which is just a few hours away.)  And of course, no fan can resist the memorabilia like NASCAR t-shirts, mugs, flags, car decals, lights, bedding, wallpaper and so much more. I m sure my husband will be sporting a NASCAR baseball cap by the end of the day.
Only after I spent $288 for 4 adult tickets budget denver hotels did I realize there are a few tricks to getting a discount.  I did manage to get a package deal that for the same price of the ticket itself includes 4 sodas, 4 hot dogs, and a parking pass, which was the 4Pack offered through the official Dover Downs website.  However, if I d done my homework, I wouldn t have found out too late that Walmart actually budget denver hotels sells a Family Track Pack special for only $99 that also includes 4 sodas, 4 hot dogs, and 4 tickets, but 2 of the tickets are for kids.  Still, I could have bought 2 Family Track Packs to get the 4 adult tickets and still saved $90!  Even better, my stepson could have used his status as a member of the National Guard to take advantage of a military discount , which includes perks like a buy one get one free ticket deal and a military appreciation pit pass.
However, I did know better to stay away from ordering cheap tickets on eBay or Craigslist since there is the possibility of buying a counterfeit ticket.  NASCARcamping.com recommends avoiding tickets offered as a second chance on eBay and never completing a purchase where the buyer insists budget denver hotels on payment budget denver hotels through Western Union. It s just not worth the risk.
Recent Comments Dolores Collard on How s Your Financial Health? Dr Laura Schlessinger on Are You Sirius? How Much Was I Paying for XM Radio? Michael Smith on A Dream Wedding or Tax Nightmare? Dolores Collard on A Dream Wedding or Tax Nightmare? Jay@MoneyBulldog on Yes, I m A Finance budget denver hotels Geek Archives Select Month October 2013

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий