среда, 25 декабря 2013 г.

And they were off to the party. I love this next image (left side) that Jamie captured of the weddin


I first met Madelyn and her mother last summer. They found me through a series of rather circuitous connections discount daytona beach hotel booking a family friend attended a wedding that I had photographed, saw the collection of images that I created for my clients and recommended me to Madelyn s mother when her daughter got engaged and started planning a June wedding in Baltimore. It would be Madelyn s American wedding, since she and Zak were married last July in his native Morocco. Madelyn s photography experience at that celebration left her craving artful, natural and not-overly posed images of her and Zak a style of photography that meshes perfectly with the artistic-documentary approach discount daytona beach hotel booking of my studio. From our very first meeting, I loved hearing Madelyn s plans for their stateside celebration the rich color scheme of golds and jewel tones, the Moroccan touches she planned to incorporate into the reception, the rooms they would be using at the always-fabulous Tremont Grand. Hearing more about her plans as the wedding day drew near made me even more excited to work with them. Despite a forecast of thunderstorms, they managed to have perfect and not-too-hot weather for our outdoor portraits and a fabulous celebration. Here are some of my favorites from their day:
We were breezing discount daytona beach hotel booking through family portraits something I try to get done as efficiently and painlessly as possible. When it was time for Madelyn and Zak to be photographed with his parents, I was so thrilled to capture this spontaneous hug that Zak s mom shared with her daughter-in-law.
And they were off to the party. I love this next image (left side) that Jamie captured of the wedding party waiting to join the reception. And I just adored discount daytona beach hotel booking Madelyn and Zak s custom discount daytona beach hotel booking invitations. (And yes, those are little rhinestones on their monogram!)
Thank you so much Jennifer! Your approach was so fun and made everything so easy for us the day of the wedding, we barely felt like we were being photographed at all which was exactly what we wanted!! I can t wait to see the rest of the images, they are beautiful.
Thanks Jennifer I love seeing the floral designs become discount daytona beach hotel booking real! Thank you Madelyn for letting me be part of your day when I was still with Wessel s Florist. It was a dream team of Wedding Professionals.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий