вторник, 31 декабря 2013 г.

“Loved my experience with Victoria Kayak Tours. They were conveniently located ~5 minutes from my ho


"Loved my experience with Victoria Kayak Tours. They were conveniently disney world area lodging located ~5 minutes from my hotel with a very fair price. I appreciated being able to leave my bag safely behind with them. They gave me a dry bag for my camera and a free bottle of water. I wasn't very experienced (hadn't been kayaking in about 3 years), but I felt very comfortable disney world area lodging with our friendly guide). We were also provided disney world area lodging life jackets and skirts for the kayaks. We got a little bit of history during our tour, while also seeing seaplanes land and take off, watching sea otters on shore, and lovely local birds. Our guide was kind enough to snap photos of all of us, which we could access via facebook. I appreciated that it was a family run business as well! This was one of the highlights of my trip to Victoria I highly recommend!"
Current disney world area lodging METAR for CYWH CYWH 010012Z 04002KT 15SM FEW007 SCT012 OVC030 RMK SF1SC3SC4 What is a METAR? A METAR is a format for reporting weather information and is mainly used by pilots as part of a pre-flight weather briefing. CYWH is the reporting station in Victoria Harbour and is useful to kayakers for checking recent weather and winds.
Locally disney world area lodging Owned and Operated We are a locally owned and operated family business and every customer is important to us. We need you! Your patronage supports disney world area lodging our community and our local suppliers. By choosing to support locally owned businesses, you help maintain Victoria's diversity and distinctive flavor. Thank you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий