понедельник, 27 января 2014 г.

2009-09-04 07:09 am (UTC) Oh, BTW. I grabbed a couple of the Dresden audio books, very impressed. Ja


Current Mood: cheerful I introduced Kat to Collateral earlier on this week, I'd forgotten quite how good a film it is and proves that hey, you know what Tom Cruise can actually act outside of the same old Plot Railroad that a lot of his films seem to shunt along down, that being: Tom Cruise plays a ***, a pretty damn good ***, until he has a crisis of confidence and is saved in the end only by the love a of woman Replace cheap car rental in germany *** with any of the following; cheap car rental in germany fighter pilot, hustler, marketting exec, soldier, secret agent, bartender, etc, etc. Then again it's not the type of film that appeals to the usual Tom Cruise audience, which got me thinking about films that people cheap car rental in germany who fall into a certain cheap car rental in germany social bracket should definitely make sure they see. Things like; - geeks everywhere should cheap car rental in germany watch Hackers - roleplayers would be mad to miss Gattica and Fallen . - anybody with a twisted sense of humour should see But I'm a Cheerleader . Feel free to throw your own. And now that I've praised Tom Cruise at the start of the post, time to balance the universal scales somewhat with some Jonathon Coulton. Tags: film
2009-09-03 02:54 pm (UTC) How can a film with the tag line of: "The first testament says "an eye for an eye." - The second testament says "love thy neighbour." - The third testament ... Kicks Ass!!!" Possibly be bad?! ( Reply ) ( Parent ) ( Thread )
2009-09-03 03:17 pm (UTC) I have that sat on my PC and haven't watched it yet, how bad we talking? Bear in mind I love Troma... I heartily recommend cheap car rental in germany The Toxic Crusader films and The Class of Nukem' High films to anyone with a love of bad b-movies or a geeky sense of humour. ( Reply ) ( Parent ) ( Thread )
2009-09-03 04:19 pm (UTC) I always knew that somewhere in the world there was someone else who had watched and enjoyed Fallen. Now I know who that other person is...maybe we need to do a Highlander kind of a thing. ( Reply ) ( Thread )
2009-09-03 04:24 pm (UTC) Trust me, everybody that I have ever shared a house with or gamed with for a period of time has been introduced to that film, it is simply stunning. ( Reply ) ( Parent ) ( Thread )
2009-09-04 07:09 am (UTC) Oh, BTW. I grabbed a couple of the Dresden cheap car rental in germany audio books, very impressed. James Masters really does manage to fit the role very very well doesn't he. ( Reply ) ( Parent ) ( Thread ) ( 13 comments — Leave a comment )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий