пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

We started our travels in Dublin because 1) neither of us had been to Dublin and 2) it was way cheap


This entire adventure catamaran cruising discussions started with me being like, hey we should go on vacation to the UK. At this point in time, I felt like I lived in my office. I had travel fever BAD. I was itching to go somewhere and see new things. Lucky for me my boyfriend was like, yeah fuck it, lets do it.
We started our travels in Dublin catamaran cruising discussions because 1) neither of us had been to Dublin and 2) it was way cheaper to fly from Dublin -- Edinburgh -- London then BACK to Dublin then a round trip to London Heathrow (weird, right?). Like, $400 bucks cheaper. So it was worth it.
My boyfriend's super into photography. He took tons of pictures of me on this trip, so of course I had to use my iPhone to snap some of him too! (If you're into photography, that's his Canon 60D, 24-105mm Canon lens, and a Speedlite 430EXII flash with a Gary Fong diffuser. If you're looking catamaran cruising discussions for a good flash diffuser, this one is really badass for softening subjects. Especially if you're really pasty like me and a normal flash washes you out even more than usual.)
The Temple Bar area is one of the touristy spots in Dublin, so naturally we went over there. Aren't the streets awesome? Dublin preserved the cobbled path from yeaaarrrrs ago, like the medieval times if I'm remembering right?
The second day in the city, we bought the Hop on Hop off bus tour tickets. It had been recommended to us by not only the hotel staff, catamaran cruising discussions but also from our London friends. It was great because your bus tour guide told you all the history and facts of the stops and then you could get off and explore. Buses came and went throughout the day to pick you up at the stops where the last bus dropped you off. Plus you didn't have to wait very long--I think the longest we waited was about 8 minutes. And it gave us a chance to explore more than we would have by just walking!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий