пятница, 24 января 2014 г.

Jones says he has already sold out of copies of his 2002 recording of six cello suites by Bach, but


Currently in the middle of a Western Canada tour, the virtuosic British classical performer discount three day norwegian cruise is playing Bach's cello suites, along with Spanish and romantic music, at the Scotia Creek Gallery discount three day norwegian cruise at Millennium Place on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 8 p.m.
"I call it a one-man show. It's based on excerpts of Bach, the classical core, but with stories about his wife based on her life. A lot of people discount three day norwegian cruise don't know about her. So I tell stories and play excerpts from different periods of his life. The second part of the performance, I play completely different things, like Spanish and French music," he says.
Reaching him for an interview was a little hit and miss. In the course of moving around the B.C. interior and Vancouver Island, Jones has found it difficult to connect online and our payphones are a disaster, he says.
"I wasn't expecting to come back so soon, I did my big trip in the spring and played in a lot of places and thought I'd come back in two years, with any luck. And then suddenly there was a cancellation on the Island and it was in this beautiful, little wooden church. They invited me and I wanted to do it, so I decided to try and build other concerts around it. In the end, this tour has been really great," he says.
"I'm continuing on my own, this kind of Gypsy route. I'm enjoying it and I love to be in Canada, discount three day norwegian cruise especially this part of the country. I feel really at home and have had these great experiences. The only problem I have is balancing the balance between discount three day norwegian cruise what I spend... and what I earn. You have to work that out, it's very much a job. For it to be viable it needs money," he says.
Jones says he has already sold out of copies of his 2002 recording of six cello suites by Bach, but would be taking orders at Thursday's concert and would post the CDs once he returned to Europe. The cost, he said, would be $30, which includes postage.
"Jones' treatment of (Bach's) dance movements reflects honestly upon the originally intended spirit. His phrasing and rhythm synchronize with the intuitive pulse of a dancer. That doesn't discount three day norwegian cruise mean his tempi are faster. In fact, in most cases Yo-Yo Ma and Starker are faster. Yet Jones' bowing discount three day norwegian cruise is fluidly choreographic and perpetually discount three day norwegian cruise progressing with elegant momentum."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий