воскресенье, 26 января 2014 г.

@Colin, I can t speak for why anybody else likes Eyes Wide Shut, but I like it because it has a slow


With the release of the new trailer for Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol this week, it seems like a good opportunity to look back on the career of Mr. Tom Cruise. Although soccer world cup tickets his popularity has taken a hit in recent years, he still remains one of the biggest movie stars working soccer world cup tickets today. But does his filmography soccer world cup tickets reflect the same level of quality and variety as those of his peers? It was actually pretty tough to narrow the list down to ten choices, and some may question the absence of any M:I flicks. I also left out Magnolia and some other movies where he only had supporting roles or cameos. So tell us, what s your favourite soccer world cup tickets Tom Cruise film? Cast your vote in this week s poll and discuss it further in the comments below.
Though this film s omission isn t quite a howler on the scale of leaving Wild at Heart off the Nic Cage poll (a decision of such calamity that I fear Sean s rep will never recover), it s definitely a head-scratcher.
I hate Tom cruise films, but in War of the Worlds i forgot soccer world cup tickets that I was watching Tom Cruise, mainly because HE ACTUALLY soccer world cup tickets FUCKING ACTED LIKE A HUMAN BEING instead of acting like the cunt he does in every other film he s been in: as shown by the picture at the top.
@Colin, soccer world cup tickets I can t speak for why anybody else likes Eyes Wide Shut, but I like it because it has a slow-burn kind of tension instead of like a thriller. There s the paranoia aspect which I love. There is the whole odyssey into a realm that the character doesn t understand, spiraling deeper soccer world cup tickets into it. Add Kubrick s eye and the very deliberate way he stages everything and it just somehow becomes hypnotic. And then there s of course the acting. To me Eyes Wide Shut is one of five movies that prove that Tom Cruise CAN, indeed, act. The others being Magnolia, Collateral, War of the Worlds, and Tropic Thunder.
I m sure Sean has to limit his list to only a handful of choices and probably gets sick of hearing from us what was omitted. That being said Sean, how can you not have Cruise s breakout film Risky Business on this list? Risky Business is a classic and would to this day get my vote, but as the poll allows I voted for Minority Report , but a serious WRITE IN vote for Risky Business . Great list otherwise Sean!
You re crazy, Frank! M:I 2 is top dollar. Other than that, Cruise is fucking awesome and I don t care about his Scientology garbage. It s not worse than being Christian, Muslim soccer world cup tickets or whatever, rather equally nutty.
Not that it really matters but I just thought I d mention that these poll choices aren t my personal top 10 or anything. I just try to predict what I think most people will want to vote for. Risky Business was on my initial list but I couldn soccer world cup tickets t decide what I would take out instead. Hard to believe The Color of Money has so few votes right now
I went with Jerry Maguire because it s the most recent one I watched (re-watched, that is) and he is just so good in it, just pulls you into his character right from the beginning. (of course, Cameron Crowe had something to do with it), but I really like Mr. Cruise in almost anything. He always does interesting projects, risky projects, and yes, he has a franchise of his own, but that s okay. At least he didn t turn into Johnny Depp and his Jack Sparrow traveling show.(and soccer world cup tickets you can t say he doesn t pick interesting directors soccer world cup tickets for the MI films).
Minority Report has an enormous flaw namely that the entire movie is blue/grey apart from the scenes with his son which are in saturated technicolour. It s a really obvious technique, and everyone has to suffer a virtually colourless film for the sake of it. It s colorization in reverse !
1. Film Junk Podcast Episode #450: Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit 2. Open Forum Friday: Do Award Nominations Make You More Likely to See a Movie? 3. Quentin Tarantino to Put The Hateful Eight on Hold After Script Leaks 4. The Raid 2 Trailer #2 5. First Clip from The Trip to Italy Starring Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon
Top 10 Documentaries of 2013 Kickstarter Campaign: ?Jesse Heiman: World?s Greatest Extra? ?Blood Brother? Director Launches Kickstarter For Follow-Up Film ?Gennadiy? ?Oxyana? Official Trailer Documentary soccer world cup tickets Short: Luke Meyer?s ?Unlocking the Truth?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий