воскресенье, 27 апреля 2014 г.

Hey Fodors, I need your expert advise on planning a trip to Portland. I am planning to travel to por


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio .
Hey Fodors, I need your expert advise on planning a trip to Portland. I am planning to travel to portland on the 5th of October, spend time until the 9th/10th (depending on the places to visit) and head to Sacramento to visit family. hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio I have been googling a lot and received a ton of results with different places hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio and itineraries. Below are the places I have captured from the various threads that I stumbled across:
hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio Obviously I have too many places. And the other thing is that I have to work till 3 PM on the 9th and 10th. so I am expecting to keep places that are nearby to the place of stay for those evenings. Any help in removing/adding destinations would be really appreciated.
To give a background on the group travelling. It would be me, my wife and couple of friends at the max. No worries about having hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio to drive long or push more. if there are similar activities in couple of these places hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio - say hiking/skiing, we would prefer to do it in only one place... hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio the places were it is best.
Apart from that we may spend more time clicking fotos, enjoying the views, etc. We would like to visit beaches, walk across the shore, eat, enjoy, but would not be going for a swim. similarly, we would prefer doing 1 hike at the most.
Please note that I havent listed anything for the evenings of 9th and 10th. This is because hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio I have kept them as buffers. Once I receive suggestions on the stay for these 2 days, I can include hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio places that are nearby.
From there go east to Hood River. Cross the "Bridge of the Gods" to the Washington side. Head west on WA 14 to the town of Carson. Turn north on FS 25 (paved0. This road will take you on the east side of Mt. St. Helens. There is a side road which takes you over to Windy Ridge viewpoint. Continue north to Randle (US 12). Decide if you have enough time to see a small part of Mt. Rainier.
On the trip south make a quick stop at the Tillamook cheese factory. hotels in downtown cincinnati ohio Continue south through Newport to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. This is worth an hour or two. From Newport head east on US 20 through Corvallis to get back on I-5. Make a stop in Salem to see the golden man on the top of the Capitol building.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий