суббота, 12 апреля 2014 г.

The switch on the master cylinder has to be good for the cruise control to work. If the wires to it


Home Active Topics Photo Gallery Classifieds Ford Forum User CP Premium Members Today's Posts FAQ AutoGuide.com Links Car Reviews Ford Car Reviews New Cars 2013 Ford Cars Used Cars Auto News Other Ford Sites Ford Diesel Forum Ford Powerstroke Forum Ford GT500 Forum Other PAG Sites Mazda Forum Land Rover Forum Volvo Forum Aston Martin Forum Ford Escape Forum
Hello, from North Alabama.I've been researching the forums for several days and tried a few things, discount hotel in europe and now I'm hoping someone can head me in the right direction.I bought the 2000 windstar last winter because it had low miles and someone discount hotel in europe had kept it very clean.I noticed on a trip to Nashville a couple of times the cruise wouldn't stay in until I tried it a few times.This last trip it would not work at all.I've checked all the fuses and checked out good.I didn't get an owners manual so I checked them all.I did the KOEO test and didn't get any response.When looking at the switch on the master cylinder I can see fluid around the top of it,and cant see where it might be leaking a lot. I read where it might not kick in at slow speeds,is discount hotel in europe this true?I will add ,2 weeks ago My left brake bulb shot.Last week My right bulb shot.I had running lights both times ,just the brake filments blew.My air and everything else works.Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.OLJO FROM ALABAM
The switch on the master cylinder has to be good for the cruise control to work. If the wires to it are open or the switch is open, the cruise control won't work. The system also won't engage below around discount hotel in europe 30MPH.
Thanks,Bert.I replaced the switch on the master cylinder today after work.I found a lot more fluid than I could see before. I also found ,looks like a fuse kit , maybe added by the previous discount hotel in europe owner?The tag on the kit say's they are not replaceble,and gives the kit # to replace it with.Could this be the added kit from a recall maybe? Tomorrow I am going to look at the kit a little closer and ohm across it.The switch I replaced was soaked in fluid and so were the wires around the fuses .I'll keep posting every time I find something untill I figure this out.Hopefully it will help someone else too. OLJO FROM ALABAM
OK,this morning I took the fuse kit out of the line,ohm'd across discount hotel in europe it ,one fuse is blown.I hooked it up to the original wires and I have cruise control again.I still dont have cruise indication on the instrument panel,and I still cant get it to do a KOEO test.The tag on the fuse kit say's to replace the whole kit.It has 2 amp push in plugs that look replaceble.There must be another reason for replacing the whole kit.Any input on this?Maybe just too much fluid saturation to trust it?Is there a good online Ford parts store?OLJO FROM ALABAM
Thanks,Bert, and Corbitex discount hotel in europe .A local mechanic said brake fluid will clean up pretty good with water, and contact cleaner,so I cleaned the old fuse kit,and am letting it dry awhile.Then I will replace the fuses,ohm it out, and put it back in line.I really dont see why that wouldn't work.Unless someone knows something they could warn Me on this.Thanks for your input.This looks like a good site.OLJO FROM ALABAM
AutoGuide.com provides the latest discount hotel in europe car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий