воскресенье, 29 июня 2014 г.

Home Haunted blog Haunted locations All locations US Locations UK Locations Haunted Houses Haunted A


I was working for the federal government at Fort McPherson, GA back in 1987. I was assigned to a special team that required a lot of travel so I terminated cruising the caribbean my lease. I would work in Washington DC for a month and return to Atlanta for a week and then return to Washington DC.
As I was gaining consciousness all that I could see and feel was this snow. When I opened my eyes there was an attractive white women with black hair with one of her hands on my chest and another holder her chin and smiling at me.
Home Haunted cruising the caribbean blog Haunted cruising the caribbean locations All locations US Locations UK Locations Haunted Houses Haunted Asylums Haunted Castles Haunted Hotels Ghosts Ghosts Home Haunts Ghost Pictures cruising the caribbean Scary ghost pictures Ghost Videos Hunting Ghost Hunting Hunting Equipment Hunting Tips Psychics Spirit Boards Ouija Boards Ouija Stories Ouija board rules EVP & Orbs Orbs EVP EVP records Halloween Halloween History Stories Ghost Stories True ghost stories Submit a location Submit a story Search Ghost links Contact Us

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий