понедельник, 23 июня 2014 г.

I fought the temptation to do MS for as long as I could. Living in NYC, away from Walmarts and Vanil


I fought the temptation time travel forum to do MS for as long as I could. Living in NYC, away from Walmarts and Vanilla stocked CVSs kept me away from this reincarnation of our old game for years. Recently, however, a reader shared a secret CVS location stocked with VRs that s just minutes from my home. Hence, I decided to give it a try and see what happens. I wrote about it in my recent post I Have Changed My Views on Manufactured Spend . Since I ve just returned from Atlantic City with my family (thank god, the school break is over), there hasn t been much I ve been able to do, but this is what I ve done so far and what I m planning on doing in the near future.
time travel forum My cousin Timmy is a great guy and he loves traveling as much as I do. What he doesn t like is to bother with stuff he deems complicated . So for years, I have helped him get miles and points and travel for free; to be honest, not just to do him a favor but also because I need a travel companion.
One thing that has been preventing him from applying for more than 2-3 cards at a time is spend requirements. So I approached him with the following offer: we open the Bluebird account in his name that I help him maintain (remember, he doesn t like complicated) . His responsibilities are to drive to the CVS once a month and buy 10 VRs. When and if there is a spot in his meeting-the-spend- spree, I use the remainder of his $5K monthly limits for my own financial gains, LOL.
I fully disclosed to him that I expect to make a small profit with his account and he has no problems with that. I do feel a little guilty about it, but I also know there is no way in hell he would be playing this game on his own.
5. I ve studied and rejected the idea of gift-card churning, at least for now. I just don t see how it can be profitable. Sure, you could get UR points very cheaply, but the way I see it, it s too time-consuming and not worthy the effort.
6. I m studying the Paypal and Green Dot options. It appears that they are trigger-happy and won t hesitate to shut you down for any transgression against their financial interests (LOL, they got the nerve!).
In any case, I m going to start slow with Vanilla time travel forum and increased spend on Amazon. like I always do. When I get to $750 a month between all three accounts, I might up my game a little. Or not. There are too many unknowns.
Most bloggers have dismissed the Club Carlson changes as harmless . I disagree. It s funny how Hilton and United have trained us to rejoice when a devaluation time travel forum of a loyalty program doesn t go up 100-200%. Fortunately, neither time travel forum Club Carlson nor SPG category changes have been too bad. Although
Now, I ve stayed at Le Dokhan s  and Le Metropolitan in Paris, and while both are fine hotels time travel forum in killer locations, calling them luxurious (never mind  the most  luxurious) is a stretch. If those are the most luxurious Club Carlson properties, then they ve got some work to do in this department.
time travel forum Aside of the newly minted level 7, a lot of the most desirable properties, especially in Europe are getting bumped. If you happen to have plans on redeeming CC points, especially in Europe this year, you d better do it within the next couple of weeks, as the changes will take place after March 15.
Still, Club Carlson time travel forum did a remarkable job last year by lowering most of their redemption levels, so it will remain my favorite time travel forum hotel program after all. And two for one night redemption for CC credit card holders? No one beats that!
I love SPG, but I have a system using it. I never, ever stay at the top SPG properties on points, because the redemption rates at the top properties doubled with hard-to-get-points are ridiculous. Not unlike Hilton (SPG purists must forgive me here), SPG shines with lower category redemptions. Another word, SPG hotels beyond Category 5 don t even exist to me, unless I can find a ridiculously low cash rate to justify my splurging.
Just over 20% of hotels are changing category, of these 56% are moving down and 44% are moving up. We want to make sure you’re able to maximize your Starpoints®, so please review the information to decide if it makes sense to redeem before or after the changes take place starting March 4, 2014. Please note that Category changes are always subject to change, time travel forum and while we make every attempt to provide you the latest, most accurate information, there may be adjustments time travel forum necessary before or after the March 4, 2014 date.
What s moving up beyond the Americas? Not much. Three Athens hotels in Greece are moving up to category 6 to become prohibitively expensive in my book. Ditto for Le Meriden, Taipei. A few more properties in Germany and Spain are taking a hit, too.
Le Méridien Angkor, time travel forum Cambodia, time travel forum from 3 to 2 (that hotel already was Category 2 until last year, and I stayed there a month ago during my trip to Cambodia; it s a great 4-star  hotel with a gorgeous pool areas , and a steal at 3K points, especially for Platinum members);
Filed Under: Manufactured Spend Wrapping Up My Cambodia and Thailand Trip. Car Rental Dent, The Wing HKG and Tonnes of Lounges, Cathay First Suite to JFK. Outside Cam Video: time travel forum Cathay Pacific 847 HKG JFK Night Approach and Landing 2 Responses to Monday Mishmash: Manufactured Spend, Club Carlson and SPG Changes, New Alaska Card, etc
I have been involved in this game for about a year and a half. People don t get it when I try explaining the process and think it s some kind of scam or money laundering. I just laugh to myself when I m flying for pretty close to free in business/ first. There are about 5 cvs stores in a 15 mile range that carry the reloads. I ve been using my aa visa aa amex after they offered as retention bonus 1000 pts for spending $1000 each month. With buying those, some amex gift cards a recent deal at office max on Visas, the 5,000 limit can be met pretty quickly. I currently have 1 bluebird account. Can an individual have multiple accounts or do you just open in another persons name?
You can safely have up to 2-3 Amazon accounts (some people have four) but with separate bank accounts time travel forum and separate emails. You may NOT transfer the money between your own accts or they will be shut down. Some folks don t have problem transferring between 2 accts, but the consensus is that you should do it with three seemingly unrelated people.
Hi. My name is Andy Shuman. I'm an avid traveler, a travel and credit writer, and I'm the author of the bestselling Lazy Travelers Handbook series. My message is simple. Every American with good credit can travel for free. Not just cheap, but free! READ MORE

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий