пятница, 10 апреля 2015 г.

For my birthday this weekend my wife rented one of these 5.0 bad boys while we re in Flagstaff. Afte


To go along with the 300 horsepower Mustang V6 coupe and convertible, Hertz is now offering the 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium to those who want to add a little spice to their rental experience.  Hertz is billing this as the ultimate car rental experience asia america travel as they offer three high performance muscle cars for rent including the Mustang GT Premium, Camaro SS and the Dodge Challenger R/T.   All three vehicles asia america travel are part of the new Adrenaline Collection which are available to rent now at select Hertz rental locations.
The 2012 Mustang GT Premium will only be available asia america travel in a six-speed automatic, sorry no slamming gears.  From what we can tell the Mustang GT will only be available in Kona Blue Metallic w/white stripes along with all the usual Premium options.
For my birthday asia america travel this weekend my wife rented one of these 5.0 bad boys while we re in Flagstaff. After Flagstaff, we re drivng to the All Star Game in Phoenix next week so I get to open her up on the highway to Phoenix I ll let you know how it goes. Hertz truly has gone mad . Mischievous grin.
At this exact moment I m sitting in one of these bad boys. This car drives like a dream. Took it from the Phoenix airport to Flagstaff last night one hell of a fun drive. Tight curves, hills and 75mph limit was incredible. Smooth ride, fast. It is loaded with options. Thank you Ford for making my driving experience as close to heaven as I ll get here on earth. asia america travel If you re ever in AZ with your pony, I strongly recommend cruising from phoenix to flagstaff.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий