вторник, 7 апреля 2015 г.

I am an 18 year old driver in need of a car rental but I am finding that most car rental companies w


Nothing is more exciting than being an 18-year-old ; you can finally vote, but more importantly, you've entered those crucial fake ID years where getting into a club or bar means a huge adrenaline rush and an almost guaranteed good time. Of course, when you aren't trying to drink you're trying to drive. Your typical Rental cheap hotels in manhattan Car company will however not rent to those under age 25 unless you pay an extra per-diem fee (usually $25), and even then you have to be 21 and up.
I am an 18 year old driver cheap hotels in manhattan in need of a car rental but I am finding that most car rental companies will not rent to drivers under the age of 21. I don`t mind paying a young driver surcharge, but is there any company that you know of that can rent to me? I have car insurance through my parents plan if that matters.
Won't you help a poor burgeoning traveler out? If you know of any car rental companies cheap hotels in manhattan out there who take chances on 18-year-old drivers, let us know in the comments , and give thanks today that you if you're over 25 don't have to go through this anymore.
I always found it funny that you can't rent a car, but you can rent a 26 foot truck no problem. Their minumum age is 18. It's the same for their car sharing program which seems to be targeting the 18-25 year old crowd with their college campus locations.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий