вторник, 7 апреля 2015 г.

I rented a car two days ago in New York City.  I was surprised when the agent offered me an EZ pass


I rented a car two days ago in New York City.  I was surprised when the agent offered me an EZ pass option.  Being from the mid-west, I was not familiar louisville ky hotels with the toll system in the east coast.  Apparently, one has to pay tolls on some bridges and highways for the “privilege” of using them.  I declined to use what the agent called the transponder thinking louisville ky hotels I would just pay cash.  Traveling to New Jersey louisville ky hotels for business, I had to pay cash on the turnpike.  The line for cash was about the same for EZ pass so I was happy with my decision of declining the option.  That is of course until I got to the George Washington Bridge to enter back into New York.  Wow, is all that I can say.  The cash lines were three times as long as the EZ pass lines.  After a long day of meetings, I was kicking myself for not spending the $1.50 for renting the EZ pass.  Trust me, if you are planning on traveling out of New York and coming BACK, take the option.  Currently, only AAMCAR car rental louisville ky hotels in NYC provides this benefit.  Getting louisville ky hotels a receipt for re-reimbursement is also a breeze. louisville ky hotels Just log onto the Highway Tolls administration’s web-site and you can print a receipt directly from there.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий