четверг, 28 июня 2012 г.

Book your helicopter sightseeing tour online today! If you're in New York for more than just a coupl


I am dripping with compliments for Zip Aviation and Manhattan Helicopters. I couldn't wait to write this review. I am a New Yorker and I am truly impressed! This staff and company dirt cheap airline flights represent just how great New York is. I wanted to have a great mother and son day, so I decided to surprise my son with a helicopter ride. From the time we were greeted at the door by the friendly staff, to the end of our flight and back out the door again, was an amazing experience! We didn't want to leave!!! The professional and speedy dirt cheap airline flights check in, the safety and preparation they provided for the flight, the clean and comfortable waiting area( with plasma TV and a view of NYC Harbor ), the short wait time, the smooth and informative flight and landing(by our pilot Tammy), the great flight crew that prepped and inspected the helicopters,the beautiful photography of our tour( by David), and most of all - Andrew. He was so warm and friendly and went out of his way to make my 11 year old son have an awesome first experience flying in a helicopter. He truly loves his job. He told me he loves to see peoples faces light up, when they are in the air, seeing the NY Skyline, for the first time. When people actually care and love what they do, it truly reflects upon the business dirt cheap airline flights as a whole. These people are warm, friendly, happy, professional and all about the customers satisfaction. I was so appreciative. They made this one of the best trips we ever took !(and it was so close to home!) dirt cheap airline flights I am going back for more in the summer, just so I can see them all again and because I know me and my son will definitely have a great time. I have to bake that crew some cookies! Thanks Zip Aviation and Manhattan Helicopters, I hope your company knows that they have an amazing staff working there! Your Customer Jill S.from Staten Island, NY
Book your helicopter sightseeing tour online today! If you're in New York for more than just a couple of days, please schedule your tour as early as possible. We'd like to make sure that your vacation is stress-free. You will be asked to arrive early, so the mandatory pre-flight safety procedures can be completed. dirt cheap airline flights Please have your ticket or voucher with you, and photo IDs for all passengers. For more information, contact dirt cheap airline flights us at (646) 783-3606.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий