суббота, 22 сентября 2012 г.

The next morning we got up super-early to head to the My-Wardrobe offices in Camden. It was then str


Last Friday I skipped the first day of London Fashion Week to spend a fun 24 hours with the My-Wardrobe team, who were shooting the My-Wardrobe Remastered Wardrobe Classics Collection . Nine international fashion bloggers and myself were each given a My-Wardrobe AW12 exclusive and asked to style it in our own way. The 10 outfits were then captured on camera for the latest My-Wardrobe homepage editorial. Here's last minute mexico cruises a look at my remastered outfit:
The shoot started with an evening at the St. Pancras Renaissance hotel, where we sat down to a three course meal and got to know each other. Although the we were all from different parts of the world we were equally last minute mexico cruises as excited to learn that the Spice Girls' Wannabe last minute mexico cruises video was shot at the St. Pancras Renaissance.
The next morning we got up super-early to head to the My-Wardrobe last minute mexico cruises offices in Camden. It was then straight into hair and makeup with Bobbi Brown and Aveda and onto the shoot. See my photo diary of the day - plus check out the other nine bloggers' looks - after the jump...
The group (from left to right): Ulrikke from Ulrikke Lund , Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook last minute mexico cruises , Carolina from Fashion Squad , Jessica from Tuula , Trine from Trine's Wardrobe , Nicole from Gary Pepper , Chiara from The Blonde Salad , Tokyobanhbaome , me, Paula from Lifestyled

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий