воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

Well its my dream to go to new york and I know people are saying that all time but im not, I actuall


Well its my dream to go to new york and I know people the eagles farewell tour are saying that all time but im not, I actually dream about being their every night and when i wake up its so disappointing that im not I live in England and its about £380 pounds to get to new york and back and I can pay that but the hotels are ridiculous! i have tried looking everywhere the eagles farewell tour on the web and they are like £160 just for one night! is their a place where i can stay in a cheap hotel and then get the subway or something? and i really dont care about the hotel it does not have to have a gym or a swimming pool or all this fancy crap i just need somewhere to sleep for the night and somewhere to keep my clothes thats it. like a motel or something. im not gonna be in the hotel room only at nights because the eagles farewell tour then during the day i want to tour new york its self. so is their a place next to or in new york where its very cheap to live? once again i dont mind the hotel it does not have to have great lux facilities because the eagles farewell tour that is not what im looking for or what ill use.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий