пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

I and any other tourist that come to Antigua quite often will not stand for being ripped off by unsc


Recently I was in Antigua for Carnival and rented a vehicle from one of the rental companies at the airport. I had the vehicle for about three weeks but did not drive it frequently because I am writing a dissertation to get my PhD in public policy. When I returned, the vehicle to the rental company, I was accused of damaging the vehicle because there were scratches underneath the bumper.
When I received the vehicle I did not look under the bumper to see if there were scratches, so I cannot say for certain if the scratches were there. To make this short, the young lady at the counter who checked the vehicle back in said she could feel the scratches were new and was recently put there by me. She also accused another couple who was returning a vehicle of scratching and damaging the vehicle.
I can assure you, I will not rent another vehicle from a rental company in Antigua if I have to look under a bumper to see if there are scratches under the vehicle. To make matters wingate inn new orleans airport worse, the young lady disappeared for about 23 minutes with no explanation as to where she was going. In the meantime, I was due to catch a flight to New York so I left. I was finally wingate inn new orleans airport able to contact her after I was through airport security and told her I did not agree with her assessment of any vehicle damage.
The young woman threatened me with having the police come into the airport and remove me forcibly if I did not come back to the rental counter wingate inn new orleans airport to sign for damage to the vehicle. I told her she could send the police in because I was about to board my flight.
I subsequently called her superiors the following working day from the US to explain why I left and what took her so long to return. I was told she was working on another customer issue (the couple wingate inn new orleans airport at the counter). I have come to the decision that I will no longer rent any vehicles in Antigua but will instead buy my own vehicle and park it at my friend's house.
Some of the rental agents I believe are coming up with imaginary scratches and damages to rental vehicles wingate inn new orleans airport so they can charge you more money, especially if you did not purchase their high-priced insurance.
I and any other tourist that come to Antigua quite often will not stand for being ripped off by unscrupulous agents. I have seen this and heard from friends who have had this problem with rental agents at the airport.
If people perceive that Antiguan rental agents are going to rip them off, they will not come to Antigua but will go elsewhere and take their dollars with them. The rental industry depends on the tourist and the tourism industry but Antiguan car rental agents wingate inn new orleans airport will Kill the goose that lays the golden egg.
People will not rent vehicles if the word is spread about by social media and the Internet that you will get ripped wingate inn new orleans airport off in Antigua when you rent cars. I, for one, will take my money elsewhere and buy a vehicle. I have talked to that couple that was at the counter that day as we had exchanged phone numbers. They live in Canada and told friends they could contact to not rent vehicles from the airport rental agents. They, as well as I did, felt ripped off by rude agents who need training in customer relations.
If your car rental agents do read your column, I hope they see this. I may be one but I will tell all my friends and family who come to Antigua to not rent any vehicles. All they do is try to rip you off.
Random Articles Lions Club continues to serve Call to rebrand local tourism product Van Persie sinks unlucky Liverpool, Man City held Public sector reform necessary now more than ever Government blunder means thousands could sue FBI training for money laundering chief DCA: no ban on vending outside the city
I ve been to Antigua and although I love the water and the beaches, I felt the majority of Employees at the Airport are very rude and need extensive training in Customer Service Relations. A smile would go a long way. Most display such cold manners. It is a Turn Off. I would like to comment that once out of the Airport area, I experienced more pleasant treatment in other areas of business on the island. The Airport experience reflects a negative experience wingate inn new orleans airport for many people I ve spoken with that have visited that island.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий