воскресенье, 28 октября 2012 г.

Domestic flights there are 12,500 each way. Last summer we went to Banff, Victoria and Vancouver. We


We didn't have any issues crossing the border at Niagra Falls a few years back. We had rented the car in Buffalo and crossed over and stayed a couple of days. I think the big issue would be if you happen to be one of those they really decide to give a thorough check. Usually, princess cruise alaska they just ask a couple of questions and you pass thru.
The worst thing that ever happened to me was at the California/Oregon border check. California has strict laws about bringing produce into their state. I was attempting to cross with some cherries and apples princess cruise alaska that I had bought in Oregon. I had no idea I couldn't do that. You would have though I had committed the crime of the century. The guy then wanted to look over everything in my car, luggage,etc.
The other thing that really struck me odd in Oregon was the fact that it is mandatory that an employee fill your car up. I got really mad at the first guy that filled up my car. I thought he was just someone off the streets trying to get money. LOL
One thing many people don't think about is carrying proof of insurance when renting cars. Many states and provinces require all motorists to display princess cruise alaska proof of insurnace if you have an accident or are stopped for a violation. The rental car insurance, if you buy that, does not satisfy that requirment since it covers the car but not your personal liability. princess cruise alaska You need to have the proof of insurance issued by your personal insurance company and, if you are a US resident driving in Canada, you need a card from your isnurance company that shows your insurance is valid in Canada.
I suspect many police officers would cut you some slack if you're in a rental car and cannot provide proof of insurance but they don't have to. In my city, the fine for not having princess cruise alaska proof of insurance while driving is $345 for the first offense and higher for subsequent princess cruise alaska offenses.
As far as the US was concerned if you were a US citizen you were nothing else. In the US they would ask if you revoke all others. You could say yes but that only had weight in the US and nowhere else.
We actually do better on Canadian Old Age Pension (maybe they should change that to Senior pension or Champions Pension (ala golf)) than Canadians do since we aren't princess cruise alaska subject to the clawback. Canadians earning too much have this pension reduced.
If you are a US resident, your insurance agent can get you a "Canada Card" for free or a nominal sum. This shows that you are covered across the border for the period of your trip. Something similar princess cruise alaska is needed for Mexico, so it is not anti-Canadian discrimination.
I think Kalispell puts you much closer than your other two options. But, I can certainly see the positives of using your AA points and an easier/quicker flight. That extra stop could certainly cause a delay or lost baggage too. I wouldn't think the border crossing there would be much of a big deal at all(of course, I could be wrong).
Of course, most of the miles from Kalispell could be very scenic on the GTSR. I know I would use the free miles though. Especially if you factor in delays that are more likely the more transfers you make. I would imagine the other two drives would be fairly scenic as well. I like to leave as early as possible though. It seems like mid-day are more delays(maybe that just me though).
I must have experienced the same problem you did. Except I never made it there last year at all. A major hailstorm in Denver damaged about 40 planes and I couldn't get a flight for 4 days, so I just got my money back on the airfare and ate the $1800 I had paid for my VRBO cabin.
princess cruise alaska I plan on going in 2013, so this has me reconsidering how I might fly. It would be much easier for me to fly to Calgary. I have AA points and Southwest Point, but nothing on United or Delta. And they seem to really hold you to a premium to fly into FCA.
Domestic flights there are 12,500 each way. Last summer we went to Banff, Victoria and Vancouver. We used AA air miles from FLL to YYC, flew Westjet from YYC to Victoria and then returned from Vancouver to FLL using air miles. Total 25,000 per person plus paid for the Westjet part.
The positive princess cruise alaska that I see for the train is that it arrives in Whitefish about 7:30AM Mountain time (5 hours from Spokane) and you can have a rental car waiting for you at the station. If the GTTS road is is open, you can be to Logan Pass by noon.
Either the only seats books ate those for 12,500 air miles or they only started with two or three of them. Or maybe they really haven't released them for most of the flights and maybe there will be more later.
At 50,000 air miles for a North American trip (return) I would rather plan better princess cruise alaska for future trips (have my plans firmed princess cruise alaska up much earlier and buy the tickets at the minimum number of air miles), save the air miles and buy the tickets based on the least expensive fare to either of the three airports.
I typically try to fly in and out of a small airport. I think they only allow 2 tickets from there. I think some of the larger planes princess cruise alaska allow 3-4 tickets. But they do change the mileage just like the change the price(well not as often). They do go up and down and back and forth. This is why I try to do all of my credit card points with Southwest. There are no blackout dates and there way of doing things is much more simple.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий