четверг, 25 октября 2012 г.

I usually let low airfare determine where I'm going. I wasn't planning on going to Costa Rica but I


Please share here. I'm trying to locate the best deal to Costa Rica. I found the deal of a lifetime (really it was) and it ended the day before I booked it. So tell me your favorite website for great deals (North American sites/companies) and I will check it out!! thanks
spirit.com cheap to SJO from FLL have paid as little as $19/tax each way for me in the past even FREE by getting their Spirit World MasterCard points #1 for me jetblue.com aa.com not as good usually but better than the others.
Well I am open to taking a bus to NYC for a great bargain (like $450 or under, taxes included). But so far I only found a $650 ticket from NYC to San Jose. It would actually cost the same to fly out of my home city as paying $650 plus bus fare so I did not buy it.
Also, try checking out the mileage run deals page on FlyerTalk.com . It's mostly listed by airport codes so you're looking for XXX-SJO. Deals are often restricted in terms of dates so it's not as helpful if your dates are fixed. If there is an excellent london to paris travel fare, the golden rule is to NOT CALL the airline until everyone gets in on the deal. Only when the deal is dead, do you call about seats, re-confirm ticket numbers, etc. Others have inadvertently alerted airlines by prematurely calling london to paris travel about their seats or whatever, causing the agent to see the exceptionally low fare who starts looking into it and the fare often stops showing up within hrs. Many of the fares are just great sales, like last Sept there was a United sale from many cities london to paris travel to SJO for $260 ai. But it's not very practical to wait around for some great deal, like Sylvia says, if you're london to paris travel set on a trip.
I usually let low airfare determine where I'm going. I wasn't planning on going to Costa Rica but I saw a $216 ai fare a couple years ago and jumped on it. Same way I ended up in Prague and London several years back. If I have a set destination, I check ita obsessively until I see a dip.
Scan the first page of MR Deals (and the second if you don't check everyday) for anything that originates with your home airports. Besides that, the only thread to keep track of/subscribe to is "Good Deals in Economy london to paris travel Class" -- good fares but not considered being worthy of mileage runs (flying for sole purpose of accumulating miles cheaply as possible). Thread format is a hassle but I check the last page of that thread for new posts re RD.
Well at first I found a bargain for $412 roundtrip. But I had to wait for my manager to approve my vacation request. So I spent hours researching and planning the trip, got the vacation authorized only to find out the fare had nearly doubled in price. After 2 weeks of anticipated enthusiasm and excitement, I don't want to change the location now.
I really recommend the United website. They gave the best deal by far and the website set up makes it easy and quick to find the best rates. So it can search for the lowest fares at nearby airports and dates close to the ones you picked so you don't have to keep on entering a whole bunch of different combinations.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий