среда, 24 октября 2012 г.

I'd be happy to provide proof of insurance, a copy of my DL, a copy of my driving record and plenty


You are currently travel and tourism jobs viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost , you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today !
I am getting married this May, and as an alternative to the traditional limo rental for my wedding, I was looking into the idea of renting an exotic to go from the church to the reception in. With this in mind, I began searching for exotic car rental companies in Maryland, and was unable to find anything I was looking for. There were a few companies in D.C. that had luxury sedans, but I am looking for something along the lines of a 997TT, 997GT3/RS, F430 or 360, Gallardo. The closest I could find those cars was in New Jersey, and betweeen the mileage and the two days of rental I would need due to the distance, it ended up being around $6k. I am looking for an only 3 hr rental (if that is even possible), or maybe just an afternoon rental, and looking to spend under $1,500.00 for that.
If anyone on here with the type of car I am looking for would be interested in doing such a thing, or knows someone who would be interested, I would love it. (I figured I would start on here and try the specific exotic forums travel and tourism jobs if I dont get any bites).
I would need to drive the car a total of 3.9 miles, travel and tourism jobs it is a 10 minute travel and tourism jobs drive from the Church to the Reception hall, and figured $500 for this would be sufficient? Of course the owner could bring the car to the church, follow me to the reception hall in a separate travel and tourism jobs car (heck, even my CTS-V if they'd like), and then can leave with the car from there. I feel $500 would be more than sufficient for such little time? here is the driving map:
I'd be happy to provide proof of insurance, a copy of my DL, a copy of my driving record and plenty of references to clear any concerns the owner would have of me driving their vehicle. I have plenty travel and tourism jobs of experience with high hp and high performance cars; I worked for Leith Porsche in Cary during high school and had the opportunity to drive and detail several 911 turbos and a few GT3s, I owned a 608rwhp Kenne Bell Cobra with plenty of seat time behind that thing at the track, and just got back from running Sebring International Raceway travel and tourism jobs with my CTS-V. travel and tourism jobs There are probably a few people on this forum that can vouch for me too; I know Val (vntperformance) and have detailed a car or two for him, and ScottSSinMD probably knows me through the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association who I did a bunch of detailing for (my username on svtperformance is getblown2k3 .) www.protouch-detailing.com .
I agree. Their prices seem very reasonable. I rented a Viper before I bought one and I think this would be great to check out the Ferrari and Lambo. Heck, a Cayman is only $200....and, travel and tourism jobs if you're looking at those cars, it would be a great way to get familiar with it. Thanks for the link Tom.
Funny you say that, Dale. Someone came in here a while back with the exact same request, more on the 'can I borrow your car even though you don't know me' part, and I believe it ended up being a spammer. Glad I bit my tongue and let it play out. This is a great connection. I would love to test ride a F-car and would be willing to split it with someone for a day of there is any interest out there.
I want to hire a limo rental for my vacations. I heard a lot about limousines but now i want to experience it. The service, luxury and convenience you receive with limo rental is unmatched by any other means of ground transportation..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий