пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

We are specialized in gastronomy tours. We have programmes with several days, always with very inter


I am writing as a tour operator in Georgia. Our newly opened company los angeles county museums is developing tour packages in Europe to sell them to the georgian FIT market. I am in search of qualified incoming tour operators in Italy, Spain, France and Portugal as well as in other European countries. Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.
Followup question - why do you think a local Georgian customer will book via you RATHER THAN getting on the web and booking direct with a tour operator in Italy, Spain, France etc....... Hopefully you have a great answer to that - because that will be your largest competitor (over time)
I'm looking for tours with accomodation in several los angeles county museums cities (i.e. Rome, Milan, Florence). Preferably with excursions.You are right. Everyone can find something in Internet nowadays but inspite of that I feel privileged because not many people know here, for example, which italian tour operators offer tours at lower prices than the others do. Moreover, georgian customers are a bit lazy to find tour operators themselves. they prefer to come to us and take tours without much hard work. They are used to be served by others. I know my answer isn't that great as it was supposed to be, but still I am in search of the European inbound tour operators with the best rated tours.
We are specialized in gastronomy tours. We have programmes with several days, always with very interesting activities and gastronomy adventures. Portugal has lots of sun, beautiful beaches, amazing food and even better wine. It is also one of the oldest countries in the world, with a long and interesting history and beautiful monuments that are part of UNESCO's World Heritage list. We can offer you excellent tour packages los angeles county museums at unbeatable prices.
My name is Carmela D'Amato, I am the owner of an Italian Tour Operator based in NYC area. I was born and raised in Italy, I came in USA about 13 years ago. I would love to work with you, please visit my website: www.italiamiatours.com or you can email me at info@italiamiatours.com. We are specialized in customized itinerary, we offer hotels in each city, private los angeles county museums and regular tours, transfers, train tickets, villas, apartment,cooking classes, wine tasting and much more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий