вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г.

Enterprise has been doing the downgrade thing for years. I stopped using them when, about four years


Alamo has always classified the Volkswagen Beetle as a midsize car. No changes at all. However, car classes obviously are subject to change as fleets change over time, criteria may be revised here and there. Also, while there are some similarities among car rental companies classifications, dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida there are also differences.
Enterprise tried something similar on me, trying to pass off a Chevy Aveo as an Intermediate . I had the rental agent go to the Enterprise website, which specifically puts the Aveo in the Economy category to make my point.
I was on Vacation to Olympia Wa and an old customer of Hertz. The car I rented dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida was a mid-size car and I got a toyota Corolla. dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida I ask the booth in the garage if it was a mistake and he indicated that is now a mid size car. I think they made about $50 more. I think those $50 do add up. It was the 18% sales tax that really got me mad. All the taxes and fees added anothe $150 to my invoice.
I would encourage the car rental agencies to be more explicit and transparent. dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida Or similar is to vague. Is it that hard to know what they have in their fleet and add a web page listing what s in what category? I know, keep dreaming Bruce.
Enterprise has been doing the downgrade thing for years. I stopped using them when, about four years ago, their Providence, RI location insisted that a Ford Focus was a mid-size vehicle. Since all of the rental car companies are hurting and need to make as much money per rental as possible, I am awaiting the day that one of them tries to pass off a Toyota Yaris as full size.
Print out their website in advance, dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida as well as the classification from the manufacturer as to what it really dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida is .if they try to give you a run-around, walk to their competitor and vote with your dollars. Car rentals are the most expendable element of the travel experience i.e. buses/limos/taxis can replace them, whereas inter-city transport by air/rail/bus, or accommodations in a hotel, are more the necessity so, if they don t like it, they can sit and cry that business is down.
What s your problem? If you're having trouble with a business - any business - and you've reached a dead end, maybe I can help. Send me an email and I'll investigate. (I can't promise a fix, but I take every request seriously.) If you want to connect with other consumers, why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter , RSS feed or free daily email updates ?
Trending topics on Elliott REFUND | AIRLINE | TSA | HOTEL | TRAVEL | FEE | CRUISE | UNITED AIRLINES | AMERICAN AIRLINES | CAR RENTAL | CUSTOMER SERVICE | US AIRWAYS dog friendly marriott hotels jacksonville florida | TICKET | DOT | SCAM | LUGGAGE | DELTA AIR LINES | FEES | CAR | EXPEDIA | DAMAGE | SOUTHWEST AIRLINES | RENTAL | HOTWIRE | CANCEL | TRAVELOCITY | INSURANCE | DELAY Essential links

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий