понедельник, 22 июля 2013 г.

My seatmate was my son, and it was sometimes difficult to reach over and help him with his seat or o


As I outlined in this post a couple of weeks ago , I always redeem miles for first class when possible, since it s usually only marginally more expensive than business class. While some business class seats have gotten mighty impressive, it s mainly hotels in orlando area the food, service, and improved bedding that makes first class worth the premium.
As a result I often end up not trying new business class products, even when they look mighty fine. Cathay Pacific s new business class is an example, though I finally had the opportunity to experience it today on an Airbus 330 from Bangkok to Hong Kong. While a majority of the flights on the route are operated hotels in orlando area by aircraft hotels in orlando area with regional configurations, they do run a couple of longhaul configured aircraft on the route, and I was sure to book one of them.
I don t even know what to say about the product, other than WOW . The seats were amazing. I hate to say this because I m a big proponent of first class, but the seat itself is more comfortable than a majority of the first class products I ve tried. The amount of personal space and privacy is amazing. And the bed was longer than those found in most first class cabins, as even my 6 4 travel companion could lay in the flat bed with inches to spare.
I ll continue to try and redeem my miles for first class, for the reasons stated above. While Cathay Pacific s hard product is great in business class, the service, food, and bedding in first class are still much better. But this is a seat that really eliminates hotels in orlando area the fundamental hard product difference previously found between business and first class. This product is a suite, something that was previously only found in first class.
In regards my last comment, I flew back via FRA yesterday and decided not to upgrade to a UA business class middle seat. I had an open seat next to me in E+, was not worth the miles and $ to be stuck in the middle.
My wife and I really loved these seats when we went to HKG for New Year s last year, and we thought that they were the most comfortable seats that we ve ever had. I also slept longer than I ever have on any plane. We flew HKG-JFK hotels in orlando area on a 777, grabbing two of the seats in the forward mini-cabin section on one side by the windows. It was like flying a private jet!
I flew Cathay business a couple hotels in orlando area of months ago from LA to HK 777 with the new business class. It was simply amazing the seat almost hotels in orlando area felt like its own little suite. For business class it felt quite private. I can never sleep on planes, but I got a full 8 hours on this one. And of course hotels in orlando area Cathay s service was absolutely exceptional.
You helped us this year with CX to Bali. We flew a mix of F and Bus. Dont get me wrong, the F seat and experience was great. But the Bus class JFK to HK on the 777 was top notch. Great service and realy just a small fraction below in comfort of the F product.
I had a chance to experience this seat in the mini-cabin hotels in orlando area 11A back in March and it was awesome. Not only that, I felt like the service I got in CX J was also better than CX F though I think it was probably just an off day in F I experienced.
My wife and I just flew CX F in Sept Oct as part of our Adios to Avios trip. In the middle of one of the aircraft swaps on the BKK-HKG run, we had the opportunity to snag a new J seat until another swap put a 74A on the route, so we were stuck with old J.
On the way home, I asked the FA if J was full, as I wanted to check out the new product. She said no. In the middle of the flight, I snuck back and sat in the seat. If you re actually coming from F, J feels small and cramped
Yup, tried the new seat a few weeks ago after flying the old product hotels in orlando area many times. It is indeed a vast improvement over the old product, which is similar to Delta s herringbone lie-flat. And this was on a crew companion hotels in orlando area fare no less!
The 744 does *not* have the new Business Class, and Cathay is not planning to add it as those aircraft will not be in passenger service for much longer. If you actually flew the 744 you would know it has the herringbone coffin seats in J.
I flew with my family in the mini-cabin with these seats from JFK-HKG hotels in orlando area and HKG-ORD in October. On our flight out, we selected the middle seats. However, I didn t think it was optimal for us because if you re both sitting back in your seats, you cannot really see the other person. To have a face to face conversion you have to lean forward, which is not a huge deal but something to note.
My seatmate was my son, and it was sometimes difficult to reach over and help him with his seat or other things. On the flight back, I would have preferred hotels in orlando area a middle seat+window seat combination. I was able to switch it to that for my wife and daughter but not for me and my son. I prefer that setup, although you do end up sharing a partitioned table with a strange in the other middle seat.
I flew on the new business class product YVR-HKG in December of last year and while I thought hotels in orlando area the seats were great in general, I was very uncomfortable when trying to sleep. The pad is really thin and for a bigger, tall guy like myself I was feeling a bar or something right in my hip. I tried stacking blankets under me, but it was still too uncomfortable to sleep at all. My wife slept fine, so they just must not have made the pads thick enough for big guys.
My reply with pictures is awaiting moderation hotels in orlando area as it includes links, but I assure you that you did not fly the new business class on a 744. Either you were on a 747-400 (has an upper-deck) with the herringbone seats where in all J seats your feet point toward the aisle, or you were on a 777-300ER (no upper-deck) with the new J seats which are reverse herringbone so your feet are always pointed away from the asile.
@BrewerSEA, my bad, I was originally booked on a 744 but missed the flight and the next flight was on a 77w, which had the new J seats. That s why I was thrown off and had the memory of my flight being on a 744. You are right, the new J seats are on the 773ER.
@ wwk5d I believe Qatar Airways is getting the same seat. Yes, I found this seat much more comfortable than Singapore s seat for lounging. With Singapore you have to flip the seat back in order to turn it into a bed which is quite annoying. hotels in orlando area This is just an all around more comfortable and more private seat, in my opinion.
Unless you have tons of miles or really want to be in F for some special reason, I don t think it is worth the extra miles. The F amenity kit is better, you get pj s, caviar and great champagne not worth 12,500 miles to me but compared to most I m miles poor. F also gives you a little more exclusive feeling, especially since you board with 60 other J passengers on the 777-300er.
And for anyone who is interested, the CX F lounge remodel opening in HKG has been delayed until February 2013 according to CX agents in HKG. Last I had heard was maybe November and I hoped I might see it on my F return.
hotels in orlando area Recent Comments lucky on Earning Delta status hotels in orlando area solely through credit card spend lucky on Ask Lucky lucky on Ask Lucky Felicia hotels in orlando area on So, I got an iPad Mini Andre on Review: Lufthansa First Class Lounge Munich Categories
commission, and this website has a financial relationship with several credit card issuing banks. All content unless otherwise noted or quoted is the author's own, and not provided or commissioned by any other entity. This site is for entertainment hotels in orlando area purpose only. The owner
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise hotels in orlando area endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий