понедельник, 22 июля 2013 г.

The next  thing that comes to mind was the aircraft and the business class cabin  implemented on the


After the launch of Singapore Airlines A380 in October 2007, Emirates were the second Airline put into service an Airbus A380, and since my first Singapore Airlines A380 review and subsequent Qantas A380 Premium economy flight review dollar car rental san francisco you can imagine my eagerness to experience the Emirates A380 first hand.
21 May 2009 was the date for my Emirates dollar car rental san francisco A380 Business Class flight , and having flowing Emirates business class in the past (not the A380) and having dollar car rental san francisco read most of what other sites have had to say about their A380 I kind of half knew the treat I would be in for!
When you fly Business or First Class on Emirates the experience doesn't begin when you arrive at the airport it begins at your house, with a Limo pickup at your current location (home, office, and hotel) the same goes after landing at your destination.
With my Limo pickup booked in several days prior to departure, I received a follow up call, the morning prior to my flight and again the night before from my Chauffer confirming my pickup address and pickup time. My flight EK 412 was scheduled to depart at 7:50am so I booking in a 5:15am pickup. Spot on 5:15am I had a call from my Emirates chauffer Stephen saying he was waiting downstairs, ready to take me to the airport.
Just less than 30 minutes after leaving home on Sydney's north shore I arrive at   Kingsford Smith International Airport (Terminal dollar car rental san francisco 1) and make my way to the check-in counter.   Using the Business Class checking lane I am
The first thing I noted when entering dollar car rental san francisco was how quite and spacious the lounge was! Being an early morning flight the lounge catered a full breakfast, with the food you would expect from a good quality hotel, which beats many other airlines airline lounges I have been in over the past few years.
The Emirates Lounge at Sydney is a combined First Class, Business Class and elite Skywards members lounge, which is great for those travelling Business as The Emirates Lounge is a true First Class lounge in every aspect.
At the Emirates gate, as you would normally expect there was a dedicated lane for Business, First Class and Skyward elite members, so we cleared the boarding gate fairly quickly and routed to an aerobridge that took us to first and business class on the upper deck.
My first impressions of the Emirates Business seat was wow impressive, even though I was in business and not first I felt I had my own personal space, a space which looks like it was designed for both work or rest. As you might remember from previous dollar car rental san francisco flight reviews that I have posted here on The Business dollar car rental san francisco Travel Guru leg room is a big deal for me and Emirates did not disappoint in this area, in that leg room wouldn't even be an issue for someone 7ft tall.
Not long after getting seated a flight attendant came past offering pre-take off drinks Möet  Chandon Champagne, Orange Juice or Apple Juice. As I was flying in style I could not pass on the Möet and Chandon.
As I mentioned above what I loved about Emirates Business Class seat on their A380 was the scene of person space, which is great for working, for example you are working away and dinner is served, in Emirates new Business Class seat you no longer need to shutdown your laptop and pack your work away, simply move you work from the try table to the side table and start dining, when you dining is finished move you work back.
Emirates In-flight entertainment and information system is called ICE, (short for I nformation C ommunication E ntertainment) all the stats I had read about ICE prior to this trip were impressive, over
The  Information area of ICE included the latest headlines from the BBC, flight  information that displayed the current flight path, flight cams (Nose, Tail and  ground view of the sky, sea and land outside of the aircraft)
Linked to  the ICE system in Business Class on Emirates A380 is a huge 17 inch LCD Screen  that displays a very high quality picture, and is the largest LCD screed I have  ever had the pleasure of experiencing on a business class flight, this in  addition to ICE made my relativity short flight that much better, fortunately  or unfortunately depending on the way you look at it I had the opportunity to  watch an entire movie on my return flight, no Bar/lounge because of turbulence.
A little  later in the journey I had a chat with the Customer Service Manager and he   pointed out that I could save my seat and In-flight entertainment system  preferences to a memory stick, so that when I take another Emirates flight my  seat setting can be uploaded into the ICE system and my seat is configured to  my originally saved personal preferences. dollar car rental san francisco Not having a memory stick on this  flight I did not get the opportunity to try this feature.
dollar car rental san francisco Another  unique feature of Business Class on Emirates A380 aircraft is its wireless  remote control that can be used as another method to control dollar car rental san francisco the ICE system and  also to activate the seats massage feature.
The combined First Business Class lounge on board is a real draw card which you don't really get the feel for and appreciate until it has been experienced. I would have to say after the service the Lounge Bar area was the highlight of the flight.
During the  flight over to Auckland a lucky guys from Economy Class was invited up as it  was his birthday, and to top that the Flight attendants had a birthday cake and  sang Happy Birthday to him. It was truly a unique experience, one that not too  many airlines would even contemplate doing!
When I reflect back on my Emirates A380 flight what comes to mind first is service with a capital S, it was top notch and spot on. So much so that you really feel that the crew always had my best interests as their first priory, they actually went out of their way to for fill l all of my requests.
The next  thing that comes to mind was the aircraft and the business class cabin  implemented on their A380. The seat was extremely comfortable, especially dollar car rental san francisco when  converted into the lie flat bed configuration. A long haul on Emirates A380  would be a breeze.
Filed Under: Airline Flight Reviews Tagged With: A380 , A380 Airline Features , Airline Flight Reviews , Business Class , Emirates dollar car rental san francisco , Emirates A380 , Emirates A380 Business Class Flight Review , Emirates Airbus A380 , Emirates Business dollar car rental san francisco Class
I have flown business class on Emirates a380 several times and yes the lounge can get a little crowded at times, but its not always like that. I have found that most business and first class passengers have plenty else to do so they don t spend the entire journey in the lounge.
My flight over to Auckland and back was not overly full, and there was plenty of room in the lounge area. I agree with Greg there is so much to do in Business on Emirates such as the In-flight entertainment, so not everyone will be hanging around the lounge area.
William that is not correct, Emirates was the second airline to take delivery of the Airbus A380. How do I know this? I have participated and covered each airlines A380 launch since Singapore Airlines.
hiya can any one confirm emirates a380 ,s seat 23k is a window seat? that is a seat directly next to the window and the seat storage area on the left of the seat? i want to be able to look out the window thanks
Yep 23K is a window seat, It s the seat I was allocated for this trip I wrote the above review for. However there is a small storage compartment dollar car rental san francisco between this seat (and all Business First Class window seats) and the the window. Having said this and in relation to your comment the storage compartment is very small does not obscure your view.
hiya again, ben just a quick question i was looking at your picture of seat 23k and as its got the seat then locker then window dollar car rental san francisco do you think it would be better to book the seat behind thats, locker then seat then window? so the seat in directly next to the window thanks again margaretx
Platinum Flyer on Qantas Launches new iPhone app Ben Hoffman on Changes to Qantas Checked Baggage Limits dollar car rental san francisco Ben Hoffman dollar car rental san francisco on Changes to Qantas Checked Baggage Limits Thomas on Changes to Qantas Checked Baggage Limits Jason on Changes to Qantas Checked Baggage Limits

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий