вторник, 18 марта 2014 г.

Hey Shannon, where are you headed to in Africa? I d be more than happy to help in any way. I know lo


Maybe it’s my age (I was largely in my 20’s during my most adventurous raton new mexico car rentals African travel days) but in the way back of my head right now there is a twinge of nervousness about this upcoming solo adventure.
The good news is that there is no shortage of information out there for solo female travelers. Check out these blogs written by solo female travelers like myself; not really a budget traveler, certainly not a backpacker, but cost-conscious solo female traveler looking to pack as much awesomeness into a few days as possible.
Our roles are reversed! I ve spent a fair amount of time in Mexico and Central America and next week I head to Africa for the first time and am more nervous than I have been for other places! Safe and happy travels, I hope you have an amazing trip.
Hey Shannon, where are you headed to in Africa? I d be more than happy to help in any way. I know lots of people all over East and Southern Africa. I look forward to following your adventures there as well! Thanks for stopping by and safe travels!
Fantastic! Have spent the bulk of my time traveling in Kenya. I d be happy to make some intros for you if you re looking to pitch any local hotels or operators, I know a few do work with bloggers regularly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий