вторник, 7 октября 2014 г.

Hi Mark,I just wanted you to know that my family and I had a wonderful time at your place. We could


Beautiful views of Aguadilla & Desecheo Island and the ocean. Enjoy the large master bedroom and ensuite master bath. The town home was built in 2006, all furniture and bedding is new. Very quiet and quaint location in Western Puerto Rico the sunset coast . Local surfing spot and public beach with pavilions. 15 minutes from Aguadilla Airport. Close to fishing charters, scuba diving, surfing spots, shopping, restaurants, and a water amusement park. Enjoy all the comforts of home in this luxurious town home.8 min away from Rincon .The apt is a 2 bedroom, but open loft can be used as 3rd bedroom .Sector Pico de Piedra /camino playa Aguada Puerto Rico Western Puerto Rico vacation rental
Welcome to your home away from home vacation rental. Enjoy all the comforts of home in this modern town home built in 2006. Located in Aguada, Puerto Rico sector Pico de Piedra. The Town home is conveniently located 15 minutes away from Aguadilla Airport and 8 min to Rincon. Direct flights are available from JFK to Aguadilla also Newark, Orlando, Tampa and Ft Lauderdale. Check Jet Blue and Spirit Airlines directly.
From the moment that we walk into the apartment we loved it!!! my kids couldn't stop saying what a great place it was, and for me the location is awesome and convenient. I will definitely be staying there next time I visit the island.
I've vacationed here twice and there's no doubt that we leave counting down the days until we return. cheap monthly car rental seatac airport From the ocean breeze flowing through the shutters to the way the stars and sky look from the roof top terrace, this townhome is one that won't leave you dissapointed!!
Hi Mark,I just wanted you to know that my family and I had a wonderful time at your place. We could not believe the view from the roof and the balconies. It was so peaceful and relaxing that our stay was enjoyable and we had enough room for everyone. The beach was wonderful and exhausting with all the waves, my family from Albuquerque just loved the ocean. This was the perfect rental for us because cheap monthly car rental seatac airport my mother in law was just 5 minutes away from us and we were able to visit her when we were there. Mark I would like to thank you again for letting my family and I rent your lovely house. The next time we are in Aguada we would like to rent again if the house is available.Thank You,Carmen Vega & Family
The beach house/condo was perfect for our vacation. We had great views of the ocean, which was just down the hill (2 min walk). We were 4 adults staying there and we had lots of room and really enjoyed having dinners on the rooftop deck. We were close to Rincon cheap monthly car rental seatac airport for surfing, and my husband surfed right outside the condo as well. The road along the ocean is about 2 miles and is perfect for running. The neighbors were all very nice too.
I just wanted cheap monthly car rental seatac airport you to know that my family and I had a wonderful time at your place. We could not believe the view from the roof and the balconies. It was so peaceful and relaxing that our stay was enjoyable and we had enough room for everyone. The beach was wonderful and exhausting with all the waves, my family from Albuquerque just loved the ocean. This was the perfect rental for us because my mother in law was just 5 minutes away from us and we were able to visit her when we were there.Mark I would like to thank you again for letting my family and I rent your lovely house. The next time we are in Aguada we would like to rent again if the house is available.
...first trip to Puerto Rico and I was very pleased with the townhome; modern, brand new and extremely cheap monthly car rental seatac airport clean; bright and open w/ lots of natural lighting... very beachy. And the little neighborhood is cute, quaint and quiet.
There are several good restaurants down the street, the supermarket is close and local, cheap monthly car rental seatac airport roadside fare was always easy to find. There is a beachside park w/in walking distance; Rincon is 10-15 min down the road and my favorite cheap monthly car rental seatac airport beach, Jobo, is about 20 min away in Isabella.
If you're looking for a relaxing getaway in a brand-new home and would like to stay in a quiet, safe, non-touristy laden area where you can connect just a bit more with the area, I think you'd find this pleasing. I'm already on the list for my second trip.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий