воскресенье, 5 октября 2014 г.

I am looking for Disneyland Paris area hotels that are on hotwire and priceline. Unfortunately I hav


I am looking for Disneyland Paris area hotels that are on hotwire and priceline. Unfortunately I haven t found that much information. I checked discount cruise package out the hotel lists here and haven t found a lot of help for the Disneyland Paris area - are there separate lists for that area available somewhere? Does anyone know if the Marriott D il de France discount cruise package is on the priceline site - I saw it there as a three star (with rates of 200+) and am wondering if I name my own price for three star (only three star and two stars are listed) what I might get. Normally I wouldn t want to bid for a three star in that area. Anyone have any advice for Disneyland discount cruise package Paris area I would appreciate it Thanks
I m sorry to say that we don t have much information about this zone. But one would guess that some of the hotels listed on PRICELINE s regular site would appear on the NYOP service. It s no point guessing on what hotel you might get since it s only speculations without any substance. When are you going? Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. Yellowdog.
Hi there, I know this is an old post but were you brave enough to bid through priceline discount cruise package and what was the outcome if so? I too am looking at Disney Paris hotels from 24th Jan and was also wondering whether to use priceline.
Hi - yeah I decided not to try - not enough information discount cruise package for my satisfaction. I booked through an online discount cruise package travel site but it would be great to see how others do in booking through HOTWIRE or PRICELINE for Disneyland Paris - definitely discount cruise package and area that people would be interested in booking

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий