четверг, 30 октября 2014 г.

The Four Seasons team reached out to me, with a genuine interest in the reason for my visit. I left


Extensive use of crowdsourcing was employed as a method of discovering the best places to visit in Singapore . It allowed me to gain plenty of insight into the destination, barcelona spain hotel receive recommendations for places to go, things to do and see, and where good service barcelona spain hotel was usually barcelona spain hotel received.
I received several particularly enthusiastic recommendations in favour of the Four Seasons hotel. However, what impressed me even more; the marketing team reached out and invited me to come visit, and have a chat.
It might seem that any hotel or restaurant would be keen to take an opportunity to promote their product, and reaching out to a suitable conduit would be a logical step. However, I left contact details with several of the large chain hotels, including the Marine Sands, and even the Swissotel I was staying in, but none of them showed the remotest interest barcelona spain hotel in speaking with me. Only the Four Seasons wanted to know more about the American Express project, and only they took the time to become involved.
barcelona spain hotel For that reason, I was soon sat enjoying barcelona spain hotel a flat white in the luxurious surroundings barcelona spain hotel of their newly refurbished bar with two team members. I even had a few minutes with the General Manager , who basically chastised me for drinking coffee, and not trying a cocktail; guess he hasn t heard about my mojito addiction!
My hosts, Michelle and Andreana of the marketing team, treated me very well. They were very pleasant, offering loads of advice, and not merely giving me the hard sell about the hotel. barcelona spain hotel In fact they did not speak much about it at all, preferring to discuss the project, and offer me some tips about suitable places to visit, barcelona spain hotel things to do, and getting around the sovereign city .
The Four Seasons team reached out to me, with a genuine interest in the reason for my visit. I left the hotel feeling barcelona spain hotel positive, a result of their sincere welcome, and how valued this made me feel. This importance of feeling valued w as discussed in the “Dining Out” post of this series.
They even provided me with a complimentary spa treatment on the last day before I headed to the airport, this was especially appreciated of course. barcelona spain hotel It was a great way to end the trip, and meant I departed Singapore feeling very good indeed. Positive barcelona spain hotel proof of the American barcelona spain hotel Express survey results?
barcelona spain hotel Related Posts Singapore Quest for Good Service Transportation Singapore Quest for Good Service; Changi Airport Singapore Quest for Good Service Dining Out The Singapore Quest for Service Arrivals Quest for Great Service in Singapore with American Express Nepal, barcelona spain hotel A Portrait of Innocence
I ve always wanted barcelona spain hotel to go visit Singapore since I ve heard a lot of good things about this beautiful country. I totally agree with your thought on hospitality service: Spending large amounts of money, or visiting a high-class restaurant does not guarantee great service. Efficiency barcelona spain hotel is expected, and a degree of pleasantness, but really excellent service requires a sincere welcome. Any hospitality service provider needs to make sure their customers feel like guests and that their custom barcelona spain hotel is genuinely valued. When I travel to a new place, I usually barcelona spain hotel love to go see the local spots especially if I have some local people guide me. Those spots attract me more than the traditional barcelona spain hotel famous ones because not many tourists know about them, and they give me a different vibe of the life there compared to the typical touristy sceneries that normal people would go to. High-class restaurants won t be in the top of my list when I plan for my trip. There s more to see than that. Anyhow, thanks for a very informative blog post. I want to travel to Singapore in the near future, so these tips will absolutely be helpful for me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий