воскресенье, 22 февраля 2015 г.

I enjoy keeping fit. My aim is for a feeling of well being not an endorphin fuelled euphoria. No mid


Definitely one for your reading list, or perhaps for your Xmas stocking. Original. Page turner. Clear easy to read style. Thought provoking. Sometimes controversial. A great mix of levity and substance. Creative. Strong spine. roosevelt hotel los angeles Makes for a great travelling companion.Can be taken away on weekend retreats or overseas. Good company whilst indulging in a coffee.You'll want to know how this story ends. Or perhaps you can add your own flourish and help pen the ending like an unfinished Dickensian novel The Mystery Of ......
I enjoy keeping fit. My aim is for a feeling of well being not an endorphin fuelled euphoria. No middle age spread as yet! I like to do some form of exercise most days. I still play competitive tennis. I also enjoy bike riding along the Yarra and Koonung trails.
Love to keep fit: bike riding, tennis, swimming, jogging, skiing, the occasional surf! Playing fetch with my dog! I love to go to the Australian Open during the Summer roosevelt hotel los angeles and in Winter watch my AFL team play several games.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий