среда, 25 февраля 2015 г.

Wow, those pictures are humbling. I m amazed at how broken up that trailer was. Did it roll or somet


This is a new experience working with Shutterfly, and albums. I see that the pictures are scrambled and I wish they were in consecutive order. Maybe with time I can learn to refine the finished new york discount car rental product?! I totaled the Ford Van and Kit travel trailer on an open stretch of Interstate 10, west of Needles, new york discount car rental California. Truly, it is by God s grace that I wasn t killed or seriously new york discount car rental injured!! If a big rig truck had been on my bumper, we would have been ground into the asphalt!! Instead, the trucker was about one-quarter mile behind new york discount car rental and immediately stopped to assist.
I was en route to areas in the East where I would continue genealogical research. I had everything I would need for several months. One picture shows things I salvaged sitting at the edge of the highway. One picture shows the items in a rental truck. My son came to get me and the salvaged items.
Wow, those pictures new york discount car rental are humbling. I m amazed at how broken up that trailer was. Did it roll or something? Thankfully the van still looked fairly solid and kept you in one piece. Glad you were able to salvage some of your things, but mostly, glad you were able to walk away.
Deb, the van was totaled also. It happened so quickly!! I was driving across the desert, singing praise new york discount car rental songs at the top of my voice. It was about 7 in the morning; I left Lancaster early so I could beat the heat. Although I had Draw-Tight sway bars, the back of the trailer started to fish tail. It happened so quickly; I couldn t control the movement. The trailer tipped over, and virtually exploded, and (due to the sway bars) the van was forced to turn over too. I was hanging upside down in the van. The window glass broke out on the driver s side. I calmly unhooked new york discount car rental my seat belt, righted myself, and crawled out the broken window. new york discount car rental I only had a few glass scratches. Several drivers on the opposite side of the freeway saw the explosion, stopped their vehicles and rushed to help. The truck driver, too. They called the Highway new york discount car rental Patrol and (much later) an ambulance new york discount car rental arrived. I refused . It took two tow trucks many hours to clean up the debris. I picked new york discount car rental up as much as I could salvage. I d say wait a minute after they started to winch a section of the trailer on the flat bed truck. I d gather up genealogy, etc. I was probably in shock but I wouldn t stop; there was so much to do before it disappeared down the highway to a junk yard in Needles. ~~ Some of the pictures were taken at the junk yard where we unloaded the van.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий