суббота, 21 февраля 2015 г.

would this work with grandparents? e.g. if 8 teens parents want to ride, say, Expedition Everest, 2


As you encounter a ride that has a height requirement, your whole group should be present and you can tell the Cast Member that you'd like to use Rider Switch. The Cast Member will give the waiting portion of your group a Rider Switch pass (which works like a FastPass) and the riding portion of your group will proceed through the line.
I highly recommend that you use FastPass+ for the first group (assuming it's available on the attraction). This means that you'd get FastPasses for just the number of people riding in the first group.
Once your group shows up during the FastPass window (the whole group should show up, including the non-riding child), the Cast Member will issue the rest of the group the Rider Switch pass which works like a FastPass and can be used for up to 3 people.
Each time that the too-young-to-ride child waits on the rest of the group to ride, they only need 1 adult to stay with them. That means there is an opportunity budget rent a cars for sale to allow the rest of the group (if you have more than 2 adults) to ride twice.
Let's say you have a family with 2 adults and 3 kids and only the youngest child isn't riding. The first group can have 1 adult and 2 older kids while the other adult and youngest child waits. The second group can have the other adult and the 2 older kids (Rider Switch allows up to 3 people). This means the 2 older kids get to ride twice.
The speed at which you tour depends on how busy the parks are, when you arrive, budget rent a cars for sale what you're riding, how fast you move and if you are using Rider Switch. As you can probably guess, riding the same ride twice will slow you down quite a bit. Keep this in mind as you create your touring plans.
Hi Shannon! Love your site, and have used it many, many times for different trips of ours! I have a specific question about FP and rider swap that I didn t see addressed in any of the comments above (sorry if it was and I missed it!) and I m hoping you can answer it without feeling like you re being too repetitive. I m trying to get it and my brain is just not working. Hubs and I are taking our 3 kids this August (ages 6, 6, and 4 by then). They will all be old enough and tall enough to do most rides, but since there will only be 2 adults, we are aware that some rides, the Tomorrowland Speedway, for example, where we cannot sit 2 in one and 3 in another. So, how exactly does it work with the FP in that situation? Do we still do FP for the whole party? We assumed one of us would just ride 3 times, once with each kiddo, but how do the FP work on rides like that where only 2 can sit per car/seat? Any info you could provide would be helpful before we sit down to work out our strategy for FP! Thanks in advance!
One thing to make note of, which we found when we went last week. They require you to show the child at the ride with the adult who will not be riding. I thought it was just 1 cm who might have been having an of day, but the next ride when I asked, luckily my husband was near by and I had him come over. I even offered to show his pass because I had it on me, or after we got off the ride pop back over with him and the baby because he was changing her in the bathroom. Nope, had to have the child there.
would this work with grandparents? e.g. if 8 teens parents want to ride, say, Expedition Everest, 2 grandparents want to sit-out? do I go ahead make fp+ for all 10? or just the 8? I guess I m confused, too
The disney site says ride swap is only available for 2 guests to come back to ride again. Not three people. I would check the Disney website if you would need to bring three riders back using the swap option.
I m hoping you ll get some responses with helpful budget rent a cars for sale answers. I m a single mom who will be taking my 3 year old. I know they have the childwatch at some of the resorts but I just want to do a few adult rides like Soarin and Space Mountain. We re traveling in a month.
Ok so tell me if this makes sense I have myself, my wife, and 10, 8, and 2 yr olds. I schedule FP+ in groups of 2 for very popular rides in the mid morning and use Rider Switch to get the 3 switch tickets for each ride (which you say have no expiration window) When one of us goes back to the room for the afternoon break/nap with the 2yr old could the other then hypothetically use all of the rider switch tickets during the afternoon with the 2 older children when things budget rent a cars for sale are getting budget rent a cars for sale busy and at the same time collect budget rent a cars for sale a FP+ here and there as well (since all 3 FP+s were used earlier in the day) if this is indeed the case then YAHOO!!! I think we will have hit the gold mine.
Can this be utilized in the case where you have a family of three and a two person ride? Example: Me, DH, our 4 year old are going to WDW. TSMM is a two person ride. We have FP+ for all three of us at the same time. Can my husband ride with her while I wait then I ride with her immediately after? So she would go twice in a row. I have heard through the grapevine budget rent a cars for sale that this can be done but never straight from a source Thanks!
Informative budget rent a cars for sale site, thank you! My husband and I are taking our 5-yr old in December. One of the books I read mentioned that the two adults can get an identical Fast Pass time, say to Space Mountain, then get in line as a family. One of the adults would then ride while the other one wait with the child at the loading platform. Once the adult rider finishes, he/she then asks to return to the loading platform to fetch the child so that the other adult can ride. That way everyone is on one schedule is this possible budget rent a cars for sale or is the Rider Switch system only using one Fast Pass (but the whole family of three show up then two of them leave) a better way?
Hello! Love you site and the information you provid. I have been to Disney World multiple time, but we are going again in Dec 2014 and it will be the largest group that I have taken so far. There will be 16 people in our group (giving the trip to our children and grandchildren for a Christmas present) so would like to try our best to spend time together without having people always waiting. The question is on how to best use the fast pass, rider switch and disabled pass together. Basically we have four groups. Groups one, two, and three have at least 1 child able to meet all height requirements and also 1 child each under the age of 2, and the third group has one person traveling with a scooter and one on disability. No one will have actual ride restrictions, budget rent a cars for sale just not able to stand and wait in long lines. Can you please budget rent a cars for sale advise me as to how you would schedule your fast passes, use the rider switch program, and handicap/disability together? Thank You for your help! Any information will be greatly appreciated! Annette
So I just spoke with a representative on the chat, and they said you can t do the Fast Pass + with Rider Switch that way. They told me that you must use your Fast Pass + to get the Rider Switch if you go through the Fast Pass + line initially.
Thanks. She did stop and talk to someone else, I think, but probably not someone who knew any better than her. I went ahead and booked my fast pass + selections in groups of two anyway, hopefully no cast member will give me much of a problem!
Is Rider Switch only for if you have a child that doesn t meet the height requirement? I have a very tall 6-year-old who *could* go on any ride at Disney, but he hates rollercoasters. Can my husband and I use Rider Switch for a child that chooses not to ride but can t wait unattended?
Can you do this if an adult doesn t want to ride? For example, I m traveling budget rent a cars for sale with my 3 kids (9, 5, 5) and my mother in law. MIL doesn t do rides that move faster budget rent a cars for sale than a crawl (she gets motion sick very easily), but Disney says an adult must ride with child under 7. Can I take my 9 year old and one of my 5 year olds on say BTMRR and get a swap to take my other 5 year old right after? I m really not trying to buck the system, but I also know that my mil isn t going to go on the headliners that my kids would love
According to the MyDisneyExperience website, you can only bring 1 guest with you on a rider switch pass. I am trying to plan my fast passes for a party of 8 (5 adults, 2 big kids, and 1 little guy). What is the best way to get the most out of our fast passes/rider switch?
What if you have 2 adults 2 children (both children meet height requirements but are less than 10 y.o) one of the adults won t/can t ride due to severe motion sickness, can one adult ride twice so that a child doesn t ride alone? budget rent a cars for sale Specifically, I m wondering budget rent a cars for sale about Rock n Roller Coaster. I have Fast Pass+ for all 4 of us.
Thanks for the site, very helpful! Do you know if more than one rider switch ticket can be had at one time? For example, can i get rider switch tickets for a few rides and then decide later on in the day which ones my husband has time to go on? Thanks
We are a family of 4, can my husband and I schedule different fastpass rides (so we ll have 6 different ones total) and our children can either have the same as me or my husband, and when we go to the ride, can we get a rider switch pass each time so that we can each take turns going on the rides with the kids? Each rider switch pass is good for 3 people, right?
Very glad that WDW has the Child Swap tickets available budget rent a cars for sale now. When we were there several years ago we were told by the Cast Member at Space Mountain that it was not allowed even though it was and had I read about it from several sources. WDW SHOULD do what ever it can so that ALL members of a family/group are able to enjoy the things they would like. Some may have saved for years to go on their once in a lifetime dream vacation and may never be able to go back.
My family and I might be going to WDW over thanksgiving break of 2014. It might be my mom and I or my mom, my sister, me, and my nephew. My nephew will not be able to ride the larger rides. budget rent a cars for sale I am wondering how fast passes and these rider switch passes will help us at the parks. We are going to all 4 theme parks.
My family is going to Disney in March, and through my research on

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий