воскресенье, 1 июля 2012 г.

If you want to get to know Spain a little better, I recommend you do some research and settle on eit


My sister and I are trying budget car rentals tampa fl to do a quick trip to Spain and Morocco in November. Can anyone that has either budget car rentals tampa fl done the trip or is familiar with the transportation budget car rentals tampa fl system shed light on if this is feasible?
What are you really interested in? Madrid? Granada? Fez? Have you visited any of them before? For that matter, have you visited Spain and/or Morocco before? Each of those three cities you mention are worth at least two days just to get a small taste of what they have to offer. Madrid is world-class, with art, food, a cultural scene to match. Granada has the Alhambra, an amazing budget car rentals tampa fl jewel worth the best part of a day to explore and appreciate budget car rentals tampa fl fully, budget car rentals tampa fl and much more. And Fez is a fascinating and important center of Islamic culture.
Or are you looking for a sisters' holiday together and you just want a few exotic places to add spice to the fun of traveling together? Food, wine, laughs, reminiscences? Do you envision a flight into Madrid and then you want to go somewhere, anywhere, budget car rentals tampa fl from there? Andalucia? Morocco? Why not? In that case, perhaps your plan makes some kind of sense, budget car rentals tampa fl although the logistics need some work.
If you want to get to know Spain a little better, I recommend you do some research and settle budget car rentals tampa fl on either Madrid or Andalucia. If Andalucia intrigues, you could make a fine trip out of Granada and Sevilla, easily reached from Madrid by air or by rail. If you're drawn to Morocco, why not fly there from Madrid?
You barely have enough time for a brief visit to Spain - why add Morocco to the mix? Especially since neither Algeciras nor Tangiers is even really Morocco; they're just ugly wastes of time and money. Pick either Spain or Morocco. You only have 6 days.
Apart from there being no night train between Madrid and Granada, if you are flying into Madrid on a west east transatlantic flight, you will have jet lag to take into account. And there is no way of escaping it.
I used to dread flying west-east transatlantic. budget car rentals tampa fl The last time I did that was when I was pretty fit. I had a bad night s sleep because of restless children nearby, but the night is short anyway. I was fairly woozy by 10:00 in the morning. By midday it had already really hit me and I was in bed fast asleep by 1:00 pm. I slept till just before midnight.
It is not feasible. It does look like a nightmare to me. I am quite biased on the topic of Spain/Morroco trips though. Having budget car rentals tampa fl been to Tangier and Fez I wanted to kiss the ground upon returning to Algeciras.
Thanks everyone for the input. I am flying in from the states while my sister will already be in europe. She will be arriving budget car rentals tampa fl a day earlier (11/11) so I figured she could take the day to explore budget car rentals tampa fl Madrid if she would like and I am leaving a day later than she is (11/19) which I was going to use as my extra exploration day.
I'm sad to hear that there isnt a night train. Any good websites for finding a cheap ticket to fez? We are flying into Madrid because it's the cheapest flight for us both and figured we would be so close to Africa that it'd be worth visiting too. I would like to see Granada too, but if it would be better budget car rentals tampa fl to spend 2 or 3 days in Madrid and catch a flight to Fez and do a few days, we are game for that.
If I had to choose, I'd say Spain. budget car rentals tampa fl We were just figuring that while we were so close to Africa that we would go over. Should we do one of those day trips over to Tangier instead and spend the majority of our time in Madrid/ Southern Spain?
It will cost you a small fortune to get to Morocco, and you don't have enough time to get anywhere worthwhile there or enjoy it. Tangier is a cess pit. Plan another trip for Morocco when you can get into the interior and actually see what a fabulous place it is.
There is very little pleasure to be gained from spending budget car rentals tampa fl time in airports, bus/train stations and ferry ports, on planes, ferries and buses and/or trains getting to destinations. At least not compared with actually visiting and exploring those destinations.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий