пятница, 27 июля 2012 г.

Random blog post topic:  I just read this NY Times article about curating online through Pinterest,


I m sorry I haven t been blogging much lately  I haven t been doing much creating/decorating either.  Since Justin got back from tour and Buddy is back from my parents house I ve been doing all I can to spend time with our little family
Last week I interviewed for an internal position at the same company I m at and I didn t get the job.  I knew it was coming, rent a car in dallas but wholeheartedly I m glad I tried.  Now I m trying to get back into the swing of things at my current job, but I admit I do feel a bit.. unmotivated.  :(
Random blog post topic:  I just read this NY Times article about curating online through Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.  Do you think curating is a skill?  An artform?  Is looking at it a waste of time?  Polyvore is another good example  I do curate in the form of Pinterest and sometimes I blog about picks, but I don t find fault with online bloggers or pinners who only curate and don t provide any original content.        Blogging rent a car in dallas isn t easy, and 90% of the time I don t blog until the mood strikes me.  Especially original content.  In a nutshell, rent a car in dallas I enjoy a good Polyvore collage and I think it s okay to dream about things that you don t own.  :)
Spending time with family is always fun! I m trying to take it all in and spend as much time with my little guy and BF too before I move =( Sorry again about the job, but whatever happens is meant to be the perfect one will come along some day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий