среда, 22 августа 2012 г.

Ahoy! My name is Mikey Faust, I am 16 years old, and I am the head blogger and founder here at Mikey


This tour was my first experience with Norwegian Cruise hotels in tampa florida Line and Freestyle Cruising hotels in tampa florida and honestly, hotels in tampa florida I loved it! Firstly, the atmosphere as you re embarking is so upbeat and exciting. As you are boarding, music is pumping on the promenade deck, crew members are welcoming you onboard dressed as pirates, and the entire hotels in tampa florida atrium is pretty much a big party with a live DJ. So far, you can tell that the guests are pretty excited about their cruise. I then made my up to the Garden Cafe, a very large buffet located on the Lido deck. The Garden Cafe features endless options of food from a Mongolian Wok style lunch to an outdoor barbeque. You can also pick up the usual cruise food such as hamburgers, hotels in tampa florida hot dogs, french fries, etc. The Garden Cafe even has an entire station dedicated to specialty bread. That s right, specialty bread. If you have the means, I highly recommend trying hotels in tampa florida the pretzel bread sticks, delicious! I eventually chose to eat at the outdoor barbecue mostly because it was out on the uncrowded Lido deck. I had grilled chicken and calamari, and it was delicious! After lunch, I then proceeded hotels in tampa florida to tour the ship. Many of my blog readers have been telling me how great the Gem is and I can now officially say I agree! This ship is beautiful and has tons of activities to keep you occupied throughout your cruise. From the Spinnaker Lounge to Bliss Ultra Night Club (which features 4 bowling lanes) to the rockwall, to the waterslide, this ship has got it all! I feel like it would be impossible to describe hotels in tampa florida 300 pictures worth of a ship, so instead I made a photo tour, enjoy!
So after my experience with Norwegian for the day, I can honestly say that I am ready to Cruise hotels in tampa florida Like a Norwegian. With Freestyle Cruising, Norwegian can offer so many different types of cruise experiences. You can dress up, dress down, dine for free, dine for fee, relax by the pool, climb the rockwall, slide the slide, work out, be pampered in the spa, shoot hoops, or just sit on your balcony as the ocean slowly slips by. Norwegian has such a unique and flexible product that I know it is a great match for any cruiser and I know Norwegian will be a great match for me.
Ahoy! My name is Mikey Faust, I am 16 years old, and I am the head blogger and founder hotels in tampa florida here at Mikey's Cruise Blog. As a somewhat seasoned cruiser hotels in tampa florida with 9 cruises under my belt on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Disney, I thought it would be fun to start a blog where I can just talk cruise. Along with talking cruise, I have reported on tons of cruise news stories including the Costa Concordia tragedy, the Silversea collision, and many others. hotels in tampa florida I have been featured in the Huffington Post and have collaborated with both CNN and CBS on cruise news stories. Every day more people discover my cruise blog and so far 140,000 hotels in tampa florida people have. I have plans to do much larger things in the cruise industry and I can't wait till I have the chance to show you what I can do on a larger scale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий