пятница, 29 ноября 2013 г.

So I guess I need to get into the unsafe Hertz car rental, get into a wreck and kill myself or someo


Hertz made a clean sweep with No. 1 ratings in the categories of vehicles, reliability, service auto europe car rental locations florence italy and popularity. In addition, Hertz came in first for the overall ranking category. National claimed the No. 2 spot for overall, followed by Avis, Enterprise and Budget.
I m trying to find where I can post another NEGATIVE HERTZ REVIEW for my current situation! The car has a problem, I m 8 miles away from the closest Hertz Rental auto europe car rental locations florence italy but can not access it because its on the AFB. Hertz is actually telling me to drive the car (with the front end misalignment problem) to the next nearest facility which is 50+ miles away. They said unless I m In Danger there s really nothing auto europe car rental locations florence italy they can do!
So I guess I need to get into the unsafe Hertz car rental, get into a wreck and kill myself or someone else then at that time, call and tell Hertz I m in danger then Hertz can help me exchange the unsafe car they put me in...
I m trying to find where I can post another auto europe car rental locations florence italy NEGATIVE HERTZ REVIEW for my current situation! The car has a problem, I m 8 miles away from the closest Hertz Rental but can not access it because its on the AFB. Hertz is actually telling me to drive the car (with the front end misalignment problem) to the next nearest facility which is 50+ miles away. They said unless I m In Danger there s really nothing they can do!
So I guess I need to get into the unsafe Hertz car rental, get into a wreck and kill myself auto europe car rental locations florence italy or someone else then at that time, call and tell Hertz I m in danger then Hertz can help me exchange the unsafe car they put me in...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий