среда, 20 ноября 2013 г.

This event will be held at the Bachelor s Inn (located on West Landivar on Bachelor s Avenue) at 7:0


This event will be held at the Bachelor s Inn (located on West Landivar on Bachelor exotic car rentals in chicago illinois s Avenue) at 7:00 p.m. Come on over and enjoy the various segments including swimsuit, introduction, carnival costume and evening gown. Ticket price are $15.00 for regular admission and VIP $30.00 and includes two drinks.
For further information or to purchase your tickets kindly contact Nelson Esquivel on cell number (673) 3000. Other information and questions can be directed to Ms. Drag Queen event on Face Book by clicking here .
I am proud to know that now as a trasexual from cayo south living in the USA I am very proud to know that my country is living to society now. Which means lgbt community I am so happy to know we are being accepted anywhere I am feeling exotic car rentals in chicago illinois confident exotic car rentals in chicago illinois walking hone and not worrying about anything I am so happy. Finally
Well it s about time people in Belize elevate to a much higher sense of acceptance. I m so proud today to be a gay man from Belize now living Los Angeles. The reason I left Belize about eleven exotic car rentals in chicago illinois years ago was because it was a little difficult for me as a gay man to freely express my feelings in a society which at the time I felt wasn t ready for change. I am so happy in L.A. but wish to visit one day when Belize can freely have a public gay pride parade in the streets of our capital, Belmopan. One should be allowed to live his/her life openly without having to conform to society s ideals especially when one s considered different. Wish all you guys well in the upcoming pageant which I think is a right step towards acceptance and equal freedoms for all. Just wish I could be there. exotic car rentals in chicago illinois I am available to assist you guys in whatever means possible especially through awareness public knowledge here in Los Angeles. Count on Me, a proud gay man and a friend, Charles.
Being from the City of Belize exotic car rentals in chicago illinois An a trans here in San Francisco, also won the same covenant tittle as Miss Showgirl Calif 1990 here in the state I m so proud and hope Belize can really embrace, it s people for who they are not what the community wants . Congratulation to all of you Belizean Dolls everywhere.My Blessing, Appreciations go out to all of you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий