среда, 20 августа 2014 г.

Before I went there last month, I had never been to Los Angeles. In fact, I had never even been to C


Before I went there last month, I had never been to Los Angeles. In fact, I had never even been to California. Although I was excited about my trip to Los Angeles, I was also feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Fortunately, my brother-in-law goes to Los Angeles quite frequently on business, so he was able to give me a lot of useful advice that helped calm me down.
One of the best tips I got from my brother-in-law had to do with how car rentals are handled at LAX. When I told him that I was looking online for a rental car that I could get from LAX, he told me that there are over forty different rental car companies that service LAX. However, only eleven of these companies are actually allowed to use courtesy shuttles to pick-up people alaska airline credit card directly from the terminals. Although I could still use the other companies, he told me that by picking one of those eleven companies, I would end up saving myself a lot of time.
I ended up choosing Dollar (which is one of the eleven companies), and I have to say I m glad I took my brother-in-law s advice. Thanks to him, I didn t have to waste any extra time getting my car rental at LAX.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий