пятница, 22 августа 2014 г.

Melissa has been blogging regularly since 2007 and has more than 25 years' experience in marketing a


As Ed Morita mentioned in his blog , he was supposed to go to a New Year s Eve party at Serendipity 3 with me and Brooke here in Las Vegas. But due to his New Year s Eve jinx, he sequestered himself in his hotel room to keep safe for the rest of the day and night.
I had always wanted to see the zoo of people on the Strip for New Year s Eve, and would have braved the crowds in the street, but the weather took an extreme turn and temperatures dipped below freezing. Even with my Eskimo coat and layers of clothes, there was no way I d be able to handle a street party. So we settled on Serendipity 3, where there was an all-night renting a car in cozumel buffet of their favorite renting a car in cozumel pupus and desserts (including their famous frozen hot chocolate). The restaurant also brought in a DJ and entertainment by Fire Ice, a group of go-go dancers who bring props and work the crowd.
I apologize in advance for not having captions for this gallery, as my connectivity is extremely slow and it s now 5 a.m. I hope you get a feel for the party and the masses on New Year s Eve (although renting a car in cozumel I edited out some photos of the usual unsavory crowd):
Melissa has been blogging regularly since 2007 and has more than 25 years’ experience in marketing and public relations. She is currently an independent marketing consultant, specializing in social media.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий