суббота, 24 января 2015 г.

8/2/09 - "Pulled the Goalie" 9/13/09 - Positive at-home pregnancy test (3 tests!) 10/2/09 - First u/


On Wednesday we began our trip to South Carolina. We stopped windstar sail cruises in Hilton Head for lunch and ate at a fantastic hole-in-the-wall windstar sail cruises call the Sea Shack . I'm not normally a huge fan of Rachael Ray, but she did find a gem when she recommended this on her show $40 a Day a couple years ago! After lunch we drove up into the resort area and walked around Harbor Town and the waterfront. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit under whelmed with it. I think I was expecting more beach area, shops and activities, but it really is all about the golf. There were tons of condos and golf courses, and not much else. I've always heard such amazing things about it, but it didn't live up to the hype in our opinion. If you love the East Coast and golfing, it's definitely might be a place to try and it's very family-friendly.
windstar sail cruises After lunch, we drove to Charleston and checked into our hotel, the Andrew Pickney Inn . It was in a fabulous location, about a block from Meeting Street (lots of shopping and restaurants) and the City Market. We spent the rest of the afternoon browsing the unique finds at the City Market, walking around downtown, and we had delicious oysters at Hymans and dinner at Basil Thai on King Street. Hyman's is an institution in Charleston and has been family owned forever . It's definitely a must-do if you visit. We had dinner near the College of Charleston and it was a really fun area, although it definitely made us feel really old! After dinner we walked over to F.I.G. to have dessert and a drink. It's a very cool and hip restaurant and in addition to the great food, they are known for the Jack Rudy tonic water they serve in the bar. I know it may sound weird, but it's awesome! It's not carbonated, so it can last a really long time and won't go flat once opened. All you do is add soda/sparkling water to it when you serve it. You can even buy it on their web site. :)
On Thursday we did a walking history tour of the city. Tommy Dew's walking tour was highly windstar sail cruises recommend for history lovers and we really enjoyed windstar sail cruises it. The tour was a small group of about 12 people, and we walked through the city as he talked about the history of Charleston as a city and how the events there led to the beginning of the Civil War. It was really cool to see everything up close and personal and he took us through neighborhoods, and significant cemeteries and churches. We loved hearing windstar sail cruises about the history of Charleston and seeing every inch of the downtown area.
We had lunch at Aaron's Deli which is part of Hymans and then headed out of the city to Middleton Place Plantation. It was breathtakingly beautiful. We spent a couple hours walking through the grounds using the self-guided tour and had a great time. It's the home of the oldest windstar sail cruises landscape gardens in America - I wish I had more of a green thumb and I probably would have appreciated it even more. :)
We had drinks at a really cool bar called Squeeze and Mark had their "Big Tito" with vodka, cracked pepper, basil, and strawberry puree. He absolutely windstar sail cruises loved it and definitely wants to try and make it at home. That should be interesting... We ate dinner at a small restaurant called Cru Cafe near our hotel that is in located in an old house. We sat outside and enjoyed a fabulous meal. It was a jam packed day and we loved every minute windstar sail cruises of it.
Friday was our official anniversary!! That morning windstar sail cruises we took a ferry and toured Fort Sumter windstar sail cruises and learned more about it's crucial part in the Cival War. It was amazing windstar sail cruises to think that we were actually standing at the spot where the first shots were fired. The ferry ride was also really windstar sail cruises fun and informative and it was really cool to see the city from the water's view.
For lunch we drove to Sullivan's Island and ate at Poe's Tavern , which is named after Edgar Allen Poe. It's a funky burger joint and it was really fun to branch out and eat near the beach. After we ate, we walked a couple blocks to the beach and gawked at all the amazing houses that overlooked the ocean. For our anniversary dinner we went to Pearlz Oyster Bar, which is a hoppin' restaurant on Bay Street that all the locals go to for happy hour after work. We had a great time people watching and seeing all the singles "mingle." I can't say enough how much I love and appreciate my husband and how glad I am that I don't have to go to bars on Friday nights to meet someone. I am so lucky and I'll never forget it. :)
At this point in the week, I was soooo excited to see Emily. Spending the week without her wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, partly because Mark and I are go-go-go on vacation, but once Friday hit I was definitely ready to see her. The best part was knowing I didn't have to dread the end of vacation! I was almost as excited to go home and see her as I was to leave. :)
Our flight home was smooth and on-time and standing on the curb waiting for Googie and Emily to pick us up was the best feeling in the world. windstar sail cruises I enjoyed a wonderul vacation with my hubby, celebrated 5 years of a blissful marriage, and at the end of the trip, we got to hold and kiss our perfect daughter.
I'm Caroline. I love my husband and our daughters and the life that we have created together. I love sports, traveling, cooking windstar sail cruises (and eating!), spending time with family and friends, and I bleed Orange. Enjoy reading about my life as a wife and mom to two beautiful girls!
8/2/09 - "Pulled the Goalie" 9/13/09 windstar sail cruises - Positive at-home windstar sail cruises pregnancy test (3 tests!) 10/2/09 - First u/s, measured 7 wks 10/29/09 - 11 wk appointment, 160 bpm 11/2/09 - NT Scan @ 11 weeks 4 days 11/25/09 - 15 wk appointment, 150 bpm - It's a girl! 12/18/09 - 18 wk appointment sonogram, 145 bpm - It's STILL a girl! 1/18/10 - 22 week appointment, 150 bpm, first time she measured my belly! 2/16/10 - 26 week appointment, 145 bpm, glucose screening 3/23/10 - 32 week appointment; put on bed rest 4/6/10 - 34 week appointment; 1 cm dilated, prescribed medicine to relax uterine muscles and decrease contractions 4/20/10 - 36 week appointment, 147 bpm, stop taking Terbutaline b/c we are in the clear! 1 cm dilated 4/27/10 - 37 week appointment, 134 bpm, 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced 5/4/10 - went to hospital because of "heartburn" pain and came home 3 days later with a baby! Emily Delany Pfeiffer born at 9:09 pm, weighing in at 5 lbs 9 oz and 19 1/4 inches 5/7/13 After TTC for over a year, we meet with the RE to begin the IVF process 5/24/13 Begin Lupron shots 6/1/13 Add Follistim and Menopur shots to the nightly routine 6/12/13 HCG Trigger Shot 6/14/13 Egg retrieval: 13 eggs retrieved and 10 fertilized 6/15/13 Begin the dreaded Progesterone shots 6/19/13 Embryo Transfer (just one!): 4 frozen 6/20/13: Now we wait...6/28/13 Blood test confirms I'm pregnant! HCG Level of 89; no more shots! 7/8/13 Follow up blood test confirms I'm still pregnant! HCG Level 4,857 7/16/13 Sonogram at my RE 7/30/13 Last appointment with the RE! Sonogram at 8 1/2 weeks; released to my OB to be a regular pregnant lady :) 8/13/13 First appointment at my OB, sonogram at 10 1/2 weeks 8/29/13 NT Scan, 95% sure it's another GIRL!! 9/19/13 u/s with Dr. Koster and confirmed it's a girl; pain isn't cysts on my ovaries, it's most likely round ligament pains similar to what I had with Emily 10/1/13 Felt Allison kick! 10/11/13 u/s and partial placenta previa found 2/3/14 Platelets low (141); check into hospital for full blood work and levels drop to 117 2/5/14 Platelet windstar sail cruises check and they are levels 127; start medicine to replenish platelets w/o 2/10/14 Continue to monitor platelet levels; C-section rescheduled for 2/20/14 2/17/14 My water broke at 11pm; headed to hospital to have a baby 2/18/14 Allison Kelly Pfeiffer was born at 6:49am weighing 7 lbs and 6 oz and 19" long

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий